Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men Dont Join Dating Sites and Are Women Even Human ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
    It's not that he's after the wrong woman he just has nothing to offer. You at least held down a job you could retire from. What real woman with a head in her shoulders a job and doing well mentally would want to deal with his stupidity and childishness?
    I got my love... and I thought that's what relationships where all about ?.... my mistake seems these days all its about is finanacial partnerships...... FUCK THAT SHEEEIT..... id rather be alone.....

Comment

God news worker... for damn SURE you will always be alone.. most nutters end up that way
      one conspiracy after another with you.
      while the ONLY real one is..why the doc slapped ur face instead of ya arse when u was born

oh yeah, easy really.. he couldnt tell which end the shit was coming from

Comment

lmaoooooo

what she said

Comment

you might laugh now.... but the thing is... the older I get the less and less I will care about wanting to find a woman and been alone and eventually I will be soo used to it, its the way I will want it to be..... meanwhile women will become more and more lonlier the older they get as they ''big strong independent feminazis'' phrase will wear off and they'll realise it was all bullshit and they are ruining they own lifes... and they'll will then look for a man..... a good man.... but by then it will be too late I wont be interested anymore... and neither will any other men.

so I will get happier and more at peace with myself the older I get..... where as women might be happy now but youll get more and more miserable the older you get

Comment

Why you worrying about women for? Worry about yourself.. if men weren't so easy maybe women would take the lead like you want them to but you don't? Hmm truth is all they want to do is fuck.. stop drumming this bs in your mind all the time bc that's what you will get, law of attraction ya know.. no good for the soul lol
            #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

so do women... women talk about how they want commitment... but yet when a man talks about commitment and marriage etc women run a mile and yet have the cheek to say its the man that as commitment problems.... you are hypocrits and I DONT understand you.

and you talk like you know all men ?.... unlike women... all men are individuals and think for themselves... I have never slept around with anyone... and sleeping around meaningless sex DOES NOT INTEREST ME.... I want a proper relationship that leads to kids... if all I wanted was sex I could go with prostitutes... but I will NEVER LOWER MYSELF TO THAT..... I have honour and pride unlike some men or women.

You say one thing yet mean another.

like you don't order chips... yet you then take mine.... your only fooling yourselves.

Comment

You really need to see a hooker my dude... You'd be doing yourself and others a favor

Comment

You need a therapist.

Comment

Therapist for what tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                      God news worker... for damn SURE you will always be alone.. most nutters end up that way
                      one conspiracy after another with you.
                      while the ONLY real one is..why the doc slapped ur face instead of ya arse when u was born

oh yeah, easy really.. he couldnt tell which end the shit was coming from
                      letsss not pretend yo asss has got a man n sheeeeeit ooo

Shotsss fired

Comment

You're saying the same thing just using different words or in a different order. Last I checked I certainly think for myself.. so I don't know what women you're talking about there. Just because she wasn't the right women for you doesn't mean she wont be right for someone else. I don't know all men, over a billion ppl in the world and I might have just said that bc I was thinking of someone lol but even I know ppl can change from a heart breaking jerk to a really good man that ppl can look up to. You're young a little rejection will make you stronger, at least try and create a positive vibe around you bc this is not one
                        #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                          Therapist for what tho?
                          I was directing that towards worker. Figure out why he hates women... Himself.... And why he thrusts himself into things and blames other people.

Comment

The only problem with worker is he has yet to come out of the closet. Secretly he wants a sexual relationship with his father and the reason he hates women is because he despises his mother because his mom has what he wants.. His father. Typical Freud diagnosis. His hatred for all things non christian goes back to his complete lack of education and his jealousy once again over pagan relationships. He desires a dick in his ass and his church just does not allow that. Seriously the poor guy. No wonder he harbors such resentment and urges to come out...

Comment

you must have a sick perverted mind its disgusting filth like this.... why I arnt a non-Christian..... you seriously need to repent and have a relationship with jesus and pure your mind and heart repent and your sins are forgiven.

you have no morals or values you stand for nothing.

I dont hate no one... I haven't said I hate anyone...hating people is a sin.... I just dont like what modern women have become... it is a satanic agenda to distabalise the family.... AND YET SOME IDIOTS still cant see it.

I hate the sin not the sinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                                I was directing that towards worker. Figure out why he hates women... Himself.... And why he thrusts himself into things and blames other people.
                                Ohhh yeahh.... because women dint dooos nuffin

Comment

Working...
                                X