Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather v McGregor - The shit talk has begun

So the shit talk has finally begun.

Did anyone see that clip of Mayweather snr and McGregor having words during his press? Here is the clip for those who didnt.

https://youtu.be/KdrBW8kVfh0

McGregor shit talk game is probably the best I have seen in some time. This is why the fight will sell. We all know what will happen and that will be McGregor getting blown away but the build up has just begun and its already on another level.

The Toronto pressed was the best

They were straight booing Floyd and going wild for anything Conor said haha

Comment

connor shit talk game is top notch. mayweather is going to make him look pretty silly after round 2 though. I predict the ref or connor will just quit by round 8 or 9

Comment

Press conferences will be better than the match will be. In my opinion atleast

Comment

All hype to boost sales

Comment

Canadians actually made it interesting. Fight between an old black man whose best skill was running in the ring and a white semi skilled big mouth who might get a lucky punch and maybe shoulda waited till mayweather was 50 yrs old. I take a pass on this. I seen better fights on youtube at a pizza pizza with women.

Comment

Honestly, as much as I would love to see McGregor knock out Money, I've got to say these are some of the best odds I've seen in boxing. Mayweather winning is only -500 right now (a bet of $1000 would yield $200 in winnings), which is super low for a guy who is 49-0 fighting a guy who has never boxed at this level. When they started it was closer to -1100 ($90 yield on a $1k bet). What's more, he's won his last 7 fights via decision; his last knockout was 2011. Odds on Floyd winning by decision are +250 (a bet of $1000 would yield $2500 in winnings). Odds are so good because so many people are betting with their hearts on McGregor. I'd love to see him win, but his popularity is making the real gamblers' mouths water in Vegas.

Comment

I hope MrGregor wins.... Mayweather sucks

Comment

conner gonna do weather inside 3
                  mayweather WAS the man but hes scared and hes hasnt come across some1 so hungry
                  mac is hungry and greedy
                  hes dangerous

Comment

Prediction/Observations on the upcoming Mayweather/McGregor fight. Mayweather is going to win. Now I know what everyone is gonna say, Mayweather is 40, McGregor is young, a UFC champ, and primarily a striker. Doesn't matter. Full disclosure,while these guys have my respect as champions, on a personal level, they both act like punks, and Mayweather hands down is the bigger punk.

First off, I'll bet money these guys are probably secretly buddies. They are trash talking each other promoting this fight, and they are laughing all the way to the bank. As far a Mayweather's age, yeah he's 40, but the guy doesn't drink or do drugs, ever. Takes care of himself. Trains like a fanatic. And because of that, he's in unbelievable shape, for any age. Experience - Mayweather had a ton of amatuer fights before going pro. As a pro, he's 49-0, with 26 KOs. This is a guy who studies his opponents, and successfully applies that knowledge in the ring. Not only is Mayweather one of the best boxers in the history of the sport, he's probably the best defensive boxer in the history of the sport.

This fight might not end in a KO. If Mayweather ends up winning by decision, McGregor fans will be up in arms that Mayweather danced around the ring. Boxing is not a street fight, and it's not UFC. It's a sport with rules that are very specific. Mayweather is an expert in protecting himself and controling other fighters. His discipline is unreal inside of the ring. Mcgregor is a bit of a wild card because of his style and timing, but I'm betting Mayweather can deal with it. Mayweather will land more punches (his ability to land punches is unreal) and McGregor will land less.

In a street brawl, who would win? McGregor, hands down. But this is not a street brawl, this is boxing. Mayweather is going to make a ton of money on this fight, and who knows what deal(s) his promotion company will benefit from, because of this fight and future fights between boxers and UFC fighters. McGregor is also making a ton of money on this fight, and all he has to do is not get knocked out, and then talk shit after he loses that Mayweather wouldn't fight him and just danced around the ring.

Comment

I may take a bet on this. There is going to be a shit load of money on this fight.

Comment

McGregor is takin ovaaa boxing fuckkk tahh haters nah mean

Comment

Gonna have to agree with mcreason on this one.. As much as i hate mayweather.. I dont see him on the down side of a boxing match.. I see mcgregor having tonchase a dancer.. Its not the octagon...

Comment

McGregor knocked out while training
                            He is not ready for this
                            If this was mma we'd be talking a better fight

Comment

I'll be a $200 sub pack on Conor winning by TKO in the 4th round.

It's 44:1 odds if you bet on Conor and can pick the round (within the first 7 rounds).

Gimme my $4800 right now please

Comment

Working...
                              X