RIP, to my blogs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, to my blogs.

I have just received notice.. my blogs were deleted, due to low server space.. let's please, take a moment of silence to remember the greatest blogs in history.

My words, have been snuffed out, like a prom night dumpster baby. I now know how those babies felt.. my blogs, were defenseless, against you staff members. They were to young, to fragile, AND YOU TOOK THEIR INNOCENCE. You all have opened the gates of hell. I spent MINUTES writing those blogs, nurturing them, talking to them, proof treading, spent more time in the proper capitalization of those blogs, than ANYONE EVER HAS WHEN THEY SUBMIT A BLOG. My children, my poor, helpless, defenseless children, were snuffed out.

However, ravens blogs still stand, sitting there, taunting me. Why, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE MINE!? They were a masterpiece. The funniest thing to grace this game since the mansion, the tent, and whatever the fuck MiT was called! It was our last glimmer of hope. A world of what once was, now they are lost forever. Deleted, and destroyed into a thousand pieces.

STORM YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE HOLIEST OF THINGS.. I am calling you out. I will see you, at high noon, our attire must consist of no undies, but of only our chaps, and a deaf leapoard shirt on. Please be prepared, as I am seeking justice.

This will be a showdown of the likes that TMB has ever seen. At high noon, back to back we shall walk 2 paces, and then we will turn around, and the person who gets the fastest boner, wins.

Be prepared , Storm..

really? get the fuck over it man. That was 3 years ago. Stop living in the past and get a life.

Comment

How Dare you speak about something as precious as this to me, Drudge?

Have you ever had something you cared, and loved, be taken from you, from heartless Gillian's?

Comment

Unsure what Gillian is.. I meant villains. Stupid auto correct

Comment

Shut your pie-hole fucking dumb fucking dick face?
          Game Admin

Comment

i'm sure they deleted more of my stuff lol
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Shut your pie-hole fucking dumb fucking dick face?
              :-O omg! you're so mean. *sniffles* where is the stormy pants i know, whom i licks face and we rub each others titties together? You are supposed to say "Please shut your pie-hole etc etc." geees

Comment

Well, storm. You've cracked my name, it was a secret, and now the cat is out of the bag..

Comment

-chuckles-
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I think you have talent in writing but I dont know what type of blog u wrote for it to be removed.

Comment

It was a war blog. The greatest thing imaginable

Comment

omg raven...

Comment

Well Raven's IU propaganda was ofcourse waaay more important

Comment

Working...
                          X