No announcement yet.

Back When I was a Child Before Life Removed All the Innocence SEXUALITY IS EVIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back When I was a Child Before Life Removed All the Innocence SEXUALITY IS EVIL

I Believe no... I KNOW.. that they is a connection between pubity, sexuality and suicide, depression etc.

Because when we are children right we are happy and playful any kind of sex or deviant sinful behaviour never enters our minds.. we might like a girl or boy but perversion dosnt enter our minds.... then when kids get to 13 and they start pubity they start getting depressed.... THE INNOCENCE is starting to leave us... and it feels horrible and this is why people get depressed and commit suicide, and people start becoming corrupted by this evil world and all the sinners in it.

This is why sexuality is evil..

I really wish I didn't have any attraction to anyone or anything... it would be such an easier life to live if they was no sexuality because they would be noo perversion to tempt people. But life is how it is.... I mean I would love a wife and kids and love and stuff like everyone wants... But with the family been destroyed these days and all morals and values disappearing because we are in the end times.... I don't trust anyone.

Its like my rabbit outside humping everything... all he ever as on his mind is sex.. chasing after and humping my cat and if he cant he will get the football and start humping that.. this is what humans are like.. walking around just thinking of evil sexual stuff all the time.. everything is sexualised... women constantly sexualised now men are also sexualised.... it is all disgusting and needs to end.

and as I said.. when we are kids we are happy and playful but then when we get to 13 ish and we hit pubity the innocence leaves us... and that's why many people commit suicide BECAUSE of this horriblae hateful and perverted world.. Just proof that EVIL is what controls this world currently.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 07-10-2017, 03:35 PM.

Take a leaf out of your rabbits book and stop talking shit

Comment

Please, for the love of God, do not have children.
      The world cannot handle your sperm getting handed out.
      You cannot think for yourself, how on earth would you be able to lead a childs mind in the right direction?

Actually, I probably don't have a lot to worry about.

Worker on a date with a potential sperm bank:

Worker: so likkkeeee what do yas do and stuff? Do ya like do PROPAAAHHH STUFFF AHAHA. You know what? The world is flat. God watches us. YOU'RE A SINFUL WHORE AND I HATE YOU BITCH! Do you wanna have kids with meh?"
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

blind am waiting for ya daughter to grow up Oooooo

Comment

mrworker, were you molested as a child?
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
            Please, for the love of God, do not have children.
            The world cannot handle your sperm getting handed out.
            You cannot think for yourself, how on earth would you be able to lead a childs mind in the right direction?

Actually, I probably don't have a lot to worry about.

Worker on a date with a potential sperm bank:

Worker: so likkkeeee what do yas do and stuff? Do ya like do PROPAAAHHH STUFFF AHAHA. You know what? The world is flat. God watches us. YOU'RE A SINFUL WHORE AND I HATE YOU BITCH! Do you wanna have kids with meh?"
            Lmao.................

Comment

Working...
            X