Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which do you prefer- TMB old or new version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which do you prefer- TMB old or new version?

Im old school.. actually prefer the old version. Sometimes i wonder if its just me. What's your preference?

Old school because im autistic and fear change

Comment

After all these years, old version. New version looks nice. It's just gonna take time to get used to it. I don't see any difference in speed with old vs new. The links are all the same, just the movement and placement of the buttons is a little different. Makes for navigating the site slightly slower. I prefer old version on mobile.
      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by 1love4 View Post
        Im old school.. actually prefer the old version. Sometimes i wonder if its just me. What's your preference?
        I have a feeling most use old version..I prefer it too

Comment

I believe it is a matter of comfort. I've used the old version so long, and maybe I'm lazy or just too set in my ways. I understand the idea of bringing the game a fresh look and trying to attract players. But I still prefer the Old Version.

Comment

On desktop, definitely the old version. But on mobile, the old version is hard to see, new version easier to navigate.

Comment

I prefer the old, but have gotten used to using the new version. On my hi res screens it looks so small. fills the middle 1/3 of the screen.

Comment

After all it was originally for 4:3 ratio screens

Comment

Old.version. new versions optimization on some phones sucks ass. Mobile ready doesn't always mean mobile browser friendly. If it was an app the new version would be acceptable

Comment

Old version definitely - I was close to giving the game away until Storm sent out the access to the old version.

Comment

Originally posted by AILLIASS View Post
                      Old version definitely - I was close to giving the game away until Storm sent out the access to the old version.
                      The old version link was always available. Bottom of new version page.
                      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post

The old version link was always available. Bottom of new version page.
                        Yeah if you want to sort through the garbage button layout to get to the bottom of the page.. the layout is optimized for an app setting not "mobile browsers"

Comment

on laptop, I like the old one because it says how many hours until max turns. If it's on the new one...I haven't found it yet.

on mobile the old one is tiny and the new one fits nice...just doesn't have some of the info I like to see..... and it's really slow for me. Never know where the button will show up as the page loads. scroll repeat, scroll repeat ...

Comment

I like what is easy to use.
                            I used the new one a few times but find it's to busy.
                            I like the old one better, but if I ran thing's I would cut everything out, and just add what is needed to play the game. I would improve the attack and transfer processes.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post

Yeah if you want to sort through the garbage button layout to get to the bottom of the page.. the layout is optimized for an app setting not "mobile browsers"
                              Do you have to do much sorting?
                              Mine is just straight at the bottom. Scroll directly down.
                              I'm on Chrome with Android. Maybe mobile version is more Android friendly.
                              For me, new version isn't all that bad. I still go to old version out of familiarity.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Working...
                              X