No Self Respecting Western Man Wants a Western Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Self Respecting Western Man Wants a Western Woman

Western women are doomed to hell unless they repent and become REAL women again.

I personally ultimately blame women for the callapse of the western world... someone as to be held accountable as it is them.

You can blame the illuminati, bankers, the rich, politicians, etc

But at the end of the day no matter how much filth or propaganda these ''people'' or ''lizzards'' or ''demons'' print..... its HUMANS themselves who allow all the shit to happen.... if people stopped working for instance tax wouldn't be paid and these evils would instantly end since they don't have they life blood of money.

people have allowed for instance ( ALTHOUGH THEY DONT WANT IT )... the destruction of morals, the family unit, values, greed, feminatism, mass immigration of cultures and peoples which hate the western world, polticial correctness... and other degenerative mental illnesses.

BECAUSE we are fed bullshit like apparently we are '' tolerant '' ... tolerant of what ?? PEOPLE WHO HATE AND WANT TO KILL US ??.

If people rised up though..... that would be a different story... but people are too LAZY AND BONE IDLE TO DO SOEMTHING ABOUT IT.

They (elites) brainwash women and children mainly because they the easiest to brainwash and control since they minds are fragile and weak and small.... Easy to brainwash with degeneracy from a young age.. Every child comes into this world happy and joyful... then we are brainwashed and we start becoming depressed the older we get our good energy is drained from us... everything natural is turned upside down and inside out.... they is no roles anymore no one knows who they are anymore. THEY IS NO ORDER... JUST CHAOS.... this is why suicides are rising.... because these days you can sexually identify as a toaster... it is just ridiculous.... welcome to 2017... DEGENERACY and PERVERSION..... The elites are trying to turn everyone into robots.

nowadays in just 20 years.... of succesfull brainwashing... men act like women and women act like men... but this as been going on for about 80 years maybe even earlier because nikola tessla also wrote about it even in his time. But obviously he would be turning in his grave today... so would a lot of people.

Western women arnt worth shit your better off been alone these days... especially if you are spiritual or religious... women destroy the soul and spirit of man.... they are working for the antichrist without knowing it. Or maybe they do... but either way they don't care so long as they get they money and material things.

women have lost they lovingness and caringness and they feminmity because ironically of feminazism.

The western world is facing callapse now along with it all civilisation will eventually be destroyed as well...

Best thing men in the western world can do now is either be with a eastern woman who still have morals and values, traiditions and are real women or be alone..... but western women are brainwashed.... and I don't like them...

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.... ALL THE REAL MEN AND REAL WOMEN DIED 100 YEARS AGO IN WW1 AND 2..

NOWADAYS ONLY BITCHES AND COWARDS AND TRAITORS ARE LEFT THAT RULE THIS SHITHOLE EVIL WORLD.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 06-16-2017, 11:42 PM.

Can't argue with that����

Comment

best thing is you can just order Eastern women from Asia or Russia and it's all good. morals= honest price tag unlike those devilish cunning western women

Comment

tl;dr can someone gimme the cliff notes

Comment

Originally posted by KidVengeance View Post
          tl;dr can someone gimme the cliff notes
          when reading one of mr.workers post just read the headline and maybe a line at the end. The cliff notes the headline No Self Respecting Western Man Wants a Western Woman

western women suck and not the good suck

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            when reading one of mr.workers post just read the headline and maybe a line at the end. The cliff notes the headline No Self Respecting Western Man Wants a Western Woman

western women suck and not the good suck

Comment

Only a simple minded weak man desires a simple minded weak woman to dominate.

I love strong minded woman, that demand respect and reject cavemen such as yourself.

Get a dog, you cunt...
              LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Your a bitch and you like to be dominated by women ?... you certainly are NOT a man. So don't offend me by calling yourself that.

Comment

You should be offended looking in the mirror.

I never said I like to be dominated you illiterate fuck. I dont need women to be obedient and subservient to feel like a man.
                  LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Honestly I find the terms "man" and "women" to be very offensive... I am a non-binary, gender fluid, rotorcraft and I indentify as an AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopter so check your privelage

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                      Honestly I find the terms "man" and "women" to be very offensive... I am a non-binary, gender fluid, rotorcraft and I indentify as an AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopter so check your privelage
                      This right here.
                      /close thread

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post
                        You should be offended looking in the mirror.

I never said I like to be dominated you illiterate fuck. I dont need women to be obedient and subservient to feel like a man.
                        haha ..... you probably prefer to be dominated by a man

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                          haha ..... you probably prefer to be dominated by a man

Comment

I was frustrated before my first time too, but then the internet wasn't a thing back then, we just jizzed into a sock....

Comment

All I want is a WOMAN that as morals and values is loving and caring like a woman should be... and puts her man and children and family BEFORE work or career or friends or anything else and is supportive of the man instead of shouting and nagging him all the time.

A REAL PROPPA WOMAN

I don't want nor do I like women who are self obsessed who wear a tonne of make up are spoilt and only care about themselves or they jobs and are fake and look like plastic and only care about money or material things.

I want a woman to be natural with her natural emotions of loving and caringness.

BECAUSE Like GOD says... he created MAN and saw that man was lonely.. so then he created a helper for him from the rib of man and created WOMAN.... women are supposed to be for the man and help the man and support the man....

Comment

Working...
                              X