Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW3 bets!!!

Wich countrys wil start WW3?

USA vs North Korea otherwise know as oempa loempa vs Toddler Kim.

Or

Turkey Vs Europe

Or

Russia and China Vs USA and Europe?

What are your thoughts?

i thought it was North Korea, russia and syria vs usa and europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
      i thought it was North Korea, russia and syria vs usa and europe.
      You forgot to add china but also a good contender

Comment

Third time's a charm

Germany will win this one

Duestchland Duestchland

Comment

Its all gonna happen.

And all the worlds governments are IN on it... the plan is to eradicate most of the population on earth and then bring in the One world Government New World Order and one world religion worshipping the DEVIL...... BUT THE LORD SHALL COME THEN AND DESTROY ALL THE EVIL DOERS AND SAVE THE RIGHTEOUS !

Comment

The war will start as a conflict in a small country and then everyone slowly will take sides and soon everyone will get dragged into the war.
            Remember, Lot's of things have to happen before the shit hit's the fan.

Comment

I think it will be Trump against the entire planet. It could start anywhere as Trump gets confused a lot.

Comment

dont matter who starts it usa will finish it before much happens. we will just bomb all them fucks

Comment

I can tell you this much USA at the ready right now closer then you think they will be lucky to get any type of anything off before we hit them. time it takes them to launch some thing at usa we would have all ready did them in how i know this lets just say i do and leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    You forgot to add china but also a good contender
                    Isn't china peaceful (I don't know where they stand)

Comment

It's all about oil. Fat Americans don't want to be dependent on other countries for supplyies and want to be independent.

Mind my grammar lol

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                        I think it will be Trump against the entire planet. It could start anywhere as Trump gets confused a lot.
                        Sad part is i wanny laugh at your remark.... but it holds to much truth in it... iran irak one letter difference
                        Maybe he wil hit south korea instead of north 😯😯

Comment

Originally posted by NorthTexmafia View Post
                          dont matter who starts it usa will finish it before much happens. we will just bomb all them fucks
                          Thats sad how easy you say that leith:-(

Ppl around the world are sheeps....
                          Religion devides
                          Kapitalisme devides
                          Racisme devides
                          I hope ppl wil wake up and finds out those that whisper the differences are the ones who are the true enemy.

I am a earhling. And i hope and believe in mankind to prevale the kims and trumps and religions (fsm rules)

Comment

USA....
                            Back to back World War champs
                            Lmao

Comment

it's a SCO vs NATO situation atm .... only if islam is considered a common enemy of both of these it'll be different

and if you consider an economic war peaceful then yes....china has peacefully cheated its way into the 21th century.

many african countries took in so many chinese workers that once they gain voting rights (in the next 2 years) they will change the course of africa forever in the favor of china....like muslims will change the west if we don't wake up in time.
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X