Call The Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call The Cops

Someone call the tmb police tiki is missing and we have a big klown turd in the streets of clevland. Smells like his posts were so bad he defecated on mrs klown

I'm fairly certain that what you smell is SouthSide shitting all over Warhounds mixed with the tears of a Klown.

Comment

There's winners and losers in this game. The winners are the people who make their opposition spend more real money, and obviously the owner/s of the game itself. The losers are the people who spend more money, credits, and time worrying about the opposition. Because unlike real life, there is no endgame.

Comment

Get off my thread you retarded multi fly before i sic harry on you again

Comment

No one even talked about spending here its just poking fun at a klown who has a volvo up his butt

Comment

Wanna be marty mcfly lookin ass

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
              There's winners and losers in this game. The winners are the people who make their opposition spend more real money, and obviously the owner/s of the game itself. The losers are the people who spend more money, credits, and time worrying about the opposition. Because unlike real life, there is no endgame.
              Singing a different tune this round. Last round you guys dumped all kinds of turns and not sure what you spent but I always assumed that the player/family/union in the higher ranking was the winner.

STFU, grab your floppy shoes and had back to clown town.

Comment

I didn't spend a dime. I haven't spent a dime since over a year ago. I didn't add any credits for well over three rounds. I only added credits because they were going to expire. You people are lame. God bless your little hearts though.

Comment

Last round we spanked SS all too easy
                  This round they throw hundreds into the round just so they can brag
                  I'd say by the looks of these threads SS is still seeking Warhound approval
                  Nope not in any heads at all lmao

Comment

We need to find tiki and then clean up the fake clown with the butt flu

Comment

No one spent a dime just havin fun doing a union wide warhound curb stomp

Go play somewhere else while the adults find tiki

Comment

We have found the tiki. Commence to embarrassing the klown by not spending is what i am good at and will do

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                          Last round we spanked SS all too easy
                          This round they throw hundreds into the round just so they can brag
                          I'd say by the looks of these threads SS is still seeking Warhound approval
                          Nope not in any heads at all lmao
                          Funny how nobody acknowledged the fact we were heavily outnumbered

Comment

nice to know I've been missed
                            thanks
                            skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Originally posted by J4TTSOORMA View Post
                              Funny how nobody acknowledged the fact we were heavily outnumbered
                              They only acknowledge things that make them look good, totally unbiased.. 60 of them vs 35 of ours seems good to me, specially since a lot of us were taking a break last round, so yeah we let them spend their turns then, while we had top 4 union prize secured, and we shall start the fun now.

Comment

Working...
                              X