V will probably Convert to a Religion soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V will probably Convert to a Religion soon

You know like most Homophobes are actually gay themselves, they constantly go on about gays.... and they end up turning out to be gay themselves.

This is like V he constantly bashes and moans on about religion.... he is one of these people who will end up converting to Catholicism or Islam ironically the 2 most religious of religions and the ones he bashes the most.

I can already see the future.

He will become a Jew

Comment

he will be reeeeet gaaaaay as well and bash the bishop

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
        He will become a Jew
        They'll need a Rabbi with a microscope and very small hands to circumcise him.

Comment

i was raised a catholic if you must know but ever since i was young people in the church would be unable to answer the most simple questions....so i started studying other religions....see if there were others more true but it's the same pile of garbage wherever you look

jews started it, christians and muslims copied it (or were forced to) so the judean traditions would conquer the world....

destroy all other cultures and philosophies along the way, neglect or re-write history entirely, control education and the media, own the major financial institutes....whether they changed their name or not they are mostly jews.

with ill intentions....

for example: the bolsheviks (communists) were also jewish....leon trotsky? jewish...real name? Lev Davidovich Bronstein
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

even today's pope is a jew.....since jesuits are the conversed jews from spain and portugal

their leader is called the black pope....for good reason
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Voltaire already said famously if you want to know who rules over you look to those you're not allowed to critisize: jews....

Comment

You can become a jew multi here on TMB. Stand in line though there is about 40 of them .

Comment

^ alt left.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                    Voltaire already said famously if you want to know who rules over you look to those you're not allowed to critisize: jews....
                    V with his bullshit fake news and fake quotes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...neo-nazis-line

https://www.google.com/amp/www.media...premacist/amp/

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire

Comment

you sent me links which ended with Thomas Jefferson quote: Never trust any quote you find on the internet....ffs!

if you want to attack me on "fake news and quotes" do it right and get some real proof instead of sending me "fake news and quotes"...

Comment

jews (and their christian and muslim sects) learned to organise themselves for over 2000 years without a country by assimilating businesses, inventing financial products and taking over media and centers of education....nowadays many people do not learn about their history and heritage but are forced the jewish version down their throats....

do you learn about your ancestors and region? no they force you to learn about jews and israel.....how they became christians and muslims and how that influenced you....and how you NEED to respect that (because if you do not they call you a nazi or anti-semite)

do they respect your culture? no! they likely destroyed already over half of it....

do they want you to honor and remember your heritage? no! more likely is you can not go back more than a few generations before your genealogical records become misty.....

the religions from the middle east destroy everything else and slowly replace it with their version of history.......

Comment

all hail the flying spaghetti monster!!

Comment

All those links are legitimate. You must not have read any of the articles or the content.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                              All those links are legitimate. You must not have read any of the articles or the content.
                              if that were true i wouldn't know about the thomas jefferson quote.............

Comment

Working...
                              X