Rough
    42.86%

Non before marriage !!.

Comment

Hows that working for you mrworker??? Lmfao

Comment

DOING THE LORDS WORK AH !!l

Comment

Lord made man for women Nd vice versa i understand no sex before marriage. But it is what it is if i sin only god can judge no one else have fun just feeling ya self aahhhh

Comment

If those are the only types of sex you know of, I feel sorry for your boyfriend. Not that there's anything with a little one on one man love. (So I have heard from Storm.)

Comment

Originally posted by ObliTeRate View Post
              Lord made man for women Nd vice versa i understand no sex before marriage. But it is what it is if i sin only god can judge no one else have fun just feeling ya self aahhhh
              Your a muslim arnt ya ?. You to are not supposed to have sex before marriage ahh. You are either of the world.. OR YOU ARE OF GOD AHHH I AM OF GOD !!. AHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
                If those are the only types of sex you know of, I feel sorry for your boyfriend. Not that there's anything with a little one on one man love. (So I have heard from Storm.)
                If this is your way of trying to throw shit on the wall to see if it sticks good luck sorry im not a homo like your father although he should have came out,the closet sooner, and may e you would have not been here but mistakes happen. Like you

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                  Your a muslim arnt ya ?. You to are not supposed to have sex before marriage ahh. You are either of the world.. OR YOU ARE OF GOD AHHH I AM OF GOD !!. AHHHH
                  Ok and your point is??? Im not perfect no one but god is perfect. So bc your la.e ass has no sex you think your righteous huh???, with all the hate mail you cc everyone in you shouldnt be talking about this that an the third
                  Just makes you look like a hypocrite,but thats not a problem bc everyone here knows it already. But have at little guy

Comment

Stop actin reeeeeet gaaaaay I don't cc hate mail.. ahh spread mahh lurrve yeaahh.

Comment

Bullshit i got the mail to prove it hypocrite

Comment

You obviously needa be touched by MAHH LURRVE YEEAAHH you currently corrupted by thaa SATANAHH yahh need exorcisssing IMMAHH FILL YA WITH MAH HOLY SPIRITAHH

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                          You obviously needa be touched by MAHH LURRVE YEEAAHH you currently corrupted by thaa SATANAHH yahh need exorcisssing IMMAHH FILL YA WITH MAH HOLY SPIRITAHH
                          You do realize the way you talk about man meat ahh an filling man spirt is just your homosexual behaviors trying to release itself right.??? Curious were you sexually abused as a child??? Bc if so i can sympathize why you talk amd rant about man meat and filling people up. I truly believe with extrnsive therapy you can get the help you need, my office is open from monday through friday 8am to 8pm

Comment

OOOoooo ahh guess AHH went abit too DEEEPAHHH n touched a nerve

Comment

See there we go with the homo innuendo┬┤s again going deep touching nerves. You need help when your ready come to my office dnt worry its a safe place where no one will harm you or ridicule you plz let me help you

Comment

Working...
                              X