What RELIGION Are You ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What RELIGION Are You ?

I did this thread years and year ago but it must have disappeared because I cant find it now, So I am gonna re-do it a NEW census of the TMB population ahh.

I like religion and I find it interesting so I like to know what everyone believes.

Last time I got over 300 people state what they where... Soo lets do it again.

- Christian
    - Muslim
    - Jewish
    - Buddhist
    - Sikh
    - Pagan
    - Non-Religious but still believe in God or higher power So, Spiritual
    - Hindu
    - Atheist / Agnostic
    - Other - Please state what you are or believe.

and if you view the thread you might as well tick a box as well.
    Christian
    26.09%
    Muslim
    26.09%
    Jewish
    4.35%
    Buddhist
    4.35%
    Sikh
    0.00%
    Pagan
    4.35%
    Non-Religious But Spiritual
    4.35%
    Hindu
    0.00%
    Atheist/Agnostic
    21.74%
    Other
    8.70%
    Last edited by MrWorker; 03-09-2017, 03:25 PM.

Ewww there's a Muslim somewhere....
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Im muslim have been now 14 years Alhamdulilah

Comment

theres a few of us blind...... be very scared

Comment

well this awkward as i'm in the same fam you blind

Comment

Hes in ic now don sami

Comment

just clocked on.

Comment

Lol its all gd i wonder how many brother an sisters of islam i have here in tmb will find out i guess

Comment

I'm just happy to see that Worker can actually put together a coherent paragraph without caps and ooooooooouuAHHHHH's.

Comment

Lol finally

Comment

When you view the thread you might as well tick a box Ahh
                      Last edited by MrWorker; 03-09-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

keep them coming in

Comment

i don't like religion....it's manmade, constructed to control innocent/ignorant

all of the books were compiled over centuries by numerous people and none are words of god

mohammed couldn't even read or write and was known for psychoses and piling lies upon lies, he fled from place to place untill he started copying judean traditions....hence why muslims do a lot of things jews do as well....and why mohammed claimed jewish heritage from abraham....it gave him power....and that's all it was about....lies to gain power
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                            i don't like religion....it's manmade, constructed to control innocent/ignorant

all of the books were compiled over centuries by numerous people and none are words of god

mohammed couldn't even read or write and was known for psychoses and piling lies upon lies, he fled from place to place untill he started copying judean traditions....hence why muslims do a lot of things jews do as well....and why mohammed claimed jewish heritage from abraham....it gave him power....and that's all it was about....lies to gain power
                            Sometimes religion seems awfully close to being a political movement moreso than strictly along spiritual aspects. But upright walking man has built altars and worshipped deities since antiquity. So you can argue that religion is partly man made yet partly instinctual or divine or supernatural in nature.

Comment

If you look into religions and actually learn about them you realise they are a lot different to what the media or some people say about them. Religion is not to blame.. it is people who use religion for they own agendas which are the problem and the people that do that don't really believe in the religion to start with because they actually going against they own religion.

I also like religion because it gives people hope and meaning and people can come together in a shared belief of something higher, So it creates brotherhood and sisterhood in a common and shared belief uniting people.

Comment

Working...
                              X