Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn he was my first boss

Comment

another win for cancer. a little advice for people to help bring cancer win rate down.

the three worse things you can do when you have cancer

1.Chemotherapy
      2.Radiation Therapy
      3.Surgery

the only three ways the medical mafia treats cancer. yup, you guessed it

1.Chemotherapy
      2.Radiation Therapy
      3.Surgery

cancer keeps winning and the medical industrial complex keeps getting richer.
      Last edited by Eli_462; 03-08-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

RIP tank. smoke weed every day.

Comment

I logged in to pay my respects to our fallen friend. RIP josh

Comment

Condolences
            Tank was a good guy.
            R.I.P

Hang in there Kronic

Comment

I just talked to Tank on fb a few days ago ..Kronic you are in my prayers....hugs
              FamilyMatters..

Comment

My friend

It was nice to know you and still is. No more cancer for you bro. Talk about good people.

I feel for you Kronic, and all the family. Nothing can take the memories and what you had, what you have. I am glad to know him and you.

Comment

Godspeed Tank. Prayers and condolences to his family during this time.

Comment

TANK certainly was an old school icon. May you rest in peace sir. My heart felt condolences to Kronic and to all of those who knew and had the pleasure to cross paths with him.

Comment

RIP Tank

Comment

Dam man, great times in the past.
                        RIP buddy

Comment

I used to play alongside Tank, and he was a great guy and had a great disposition, very friendly and had a passion for the game and his friends he made here.

Tank, you are sorely missed, may you RIP my brother,
                          Game Admin

Comment

Aw I'm pretty sure it's the same person but this guy asked if he could join us a few months ago, we talked a little, not much, I should have tried to get to know u more But you're in a much better place now I'd imagine.. fly high tank
                            Last edited by Cassy; 03-09-2017, 09:29 AM. Reason: Obsessed with color now ��
                            #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              another win for cancer. a little advice for people to help bring cancer win rate down.

the three worse things you can do when you have cancer

1.Chemotherapy
                              2.Radiation Therapy
                              3.Surgery

the only three ways the medical mafia treats cancer. yup, you guessed it

1.Chemotherapy
                              2.Radiation Therapy
                              3.Surgery

cancer keeps winning and the medical industrial complex keeps getting richer.
                              Exactly,

I will NEVER have any of thoughs. Even if it means less life, at least I am in control and I KNOW what I am doing. When your on chemo people lose they minds and spend the whole day asleep... they is no life in that. Even if it means living slightly longer life, living standards are shit.

People need to search for ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT... B-17 Apricot kernils are the best, people need to look them up on youtube A WORLD WITHOUT CANCER it explains everything.

Rest in Peace Tank and all who die from this terrible disease without knowing they IS cures for it.

people think that this might be rubbish... BUT WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE ?. if your dieing why not try alternatives.

Comment

Josh and me go ways back. I'm so sad that we fell out of touch. I don't know how whitney is coping. i'm at loss for words because I don't know how such an amazing person could be gone so soon. RIP tanky. No matter what you'll always be my friend. Love and Light on to your next journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X