Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Religions

    Hello all!
    Today's topic of interest is religion.
    I was raised protestant-catholic,
    but have lost my faith.
    I want to know what you'r opinion is on religions.
    Are you religious?
    Which religion do you follow?
    What is your perception of religion?

  • #2
    Welcome to the club
    It's all BULLSHEIIIIIT

    Comment


    • #3
      http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

      Comment


      • #4
        flying spaghetti monster

        RAmen

        Comment


        • #5
          harlequin's acct has been hacked by mrworker when will the hacking stop!

          Comment


          • #6
            respect religion, hate the institution of religion.

            overall i think it's good and natural for people to believe in something more.

            wasn't raised with any religion but i find myself believing in something more, a higher meaning of life.

            don't lose faith religion is good, it's people that fuck it up

            Comment


            • #7
              when I was a kid i wasn't religious sometimes i was anti-religion.....UNTILL.... 16 when I came to Jesus and God and never looked back and never will, God as done a lot of miracles in my life. When I have asked God, God as given me. I talk to God all the time.

              I will win the race and I will keep the faith NOTHING can ever destroy my faith because I know the truth of sheeeit.

              Everyone needs to come to God right now.

              I bet if everyone on earth REPENTED AND CAME TO GOD RIGHT NOW !! the world would INSTANTLY be repaired and the EVIL WOULD BE DEFEATED !!
              Last edited by MrWorker; 03-04-2017, 01:14 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                when I was a kid i wasn't religious sometimes i was anti-religion.....UNTILL.... 16 when I came to Jesus and God and never looked back and never will, God as done a lot of miracles in my life. When I have asked God, God as given me. I talk to God all the time.

                I will win the race and I will keep the faith NOTHING can ever destroy my faith because I know the truth of sheeeit.

                Everyone needs to come to God right now.

                I bet if everyone on earth REPENTED AND CAME TO GOD RIGHT NOW !! the world would INSTANTLY be repaired and the EVIL WOULD BE DEFEATED !!
                You write alot of BULLSHIEEEEEIT

                Comment


                • #9
                  judean culture and their christian and muslim sects have been destroying cultures worldwide and i consider them criminal and hostile

                  the abrahamic religions are solely responsible for most of the mysery worldwide for as long as they exist

                  from banking to wars....they start and exploit them so they can replace your culture with their own

                  not too long and everywhere people will learn about moses, abraham and david instead of their own cultural heritage
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                    respect religion, hate the institution of religion.

                    overall i think it's good and natural for people to believe in something more.

                    wasn't raised with any religion but i find myself believing in something more, a higher meaning of life.

                    don't lose faith religion is good, it's people that fuck it up
                    No... It's religion that fucks up people. You can be a good person. Not be religious. Believe in a higher being. And live a good life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I grew up Catholic... With seven day Adventist and johovah witnesses and Jews.... In my family... Certain events in my life made me question god. So I started reading.... Then I started researching religions before the popular ones existed... Then I started seeing it was the same thing. I became a Buddhist it made more sense. Because a sort of atheist or rather a sceptic. I'm not religious in anyway I just try to be a good person.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Became a sort of*** I can't edit anymore??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                          No... It's religion that fucks up people. You can be a good person. Not be religious. Believe in a higher being. And live a good life.
                          very well said....
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was raised very strong Catholic, served as an alter boy most Sundays and most days through out the Lenten season. I even served mass when i came back home from college. Up until about 10 years ago I had pretty strong faith.
                            Around my Junior year of high school something happened in my circle of friends and at that time I could not put my finger on it and really just brushed it off as "being a teenager and circles of friends change Many of my close friends and their families who used to in church every Sunday were not anymore and they began to drift away, to the point we rarely spoke.
                            One of my friends committed suicide and at his funeral everyone was hush hush around the circumstances of why, other than "he was going through a messy divorce"
                            It wasn't until a very close friend of mine committed suicide about 5 years ago that EVERYTHING made sense. Shawn's father came up to me following the funeral and said "well he got another one" I didn't quite get the meaning of that statement so i pressed him and that is when the BOMBSHELL was dropped. Our priest at the time had been molesting a handful of my friends who were alter boys, the ones who were easy prey, low self esteem and from broken homes. Yes, the two that committed suicide were among those. My faith was shattered and remains that way to this day.
                            SO .... I will disagree, its the PEOPLE who USE religion that fuck people up, not the religion. Just like its not the gun who kills people, its people who USE a GUN to kill people.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              I was raised very strong Catholic, served as an alter boy most Sundays and most days through out the Lenten season. I even served mass when i came back home from college. Up until about 10 years ago I had pretty strong faith.
                              Around my Junior year of high school something happened in my circle of friends and at that time I could not put my finger on it and really just brushed it off as "being a teenager and circles of friends change Many of my close friends and their families who used to in church every Sunday were not anymore and they began to drift away, to the point we rarely spoke.
                              One of my friends committed suicide and at his funeral everyone was hush hush around the circumstances of why, other than "he was going through a messy divorce"
                              It wasn't until a very close friend of mine committed suicide about 5 years ago that EVERYTHING made sense. Shawn's father came up to me following the funeral and said "well he got another one" I didn't quite get the meaning of that statement so i pressed him and that is when the BOMBSHELL was dropped. Our priest at the time had been molesting a handful of my friends who were alter boys, the ones who were easy prey, low self esteem and from broken homes. Yes, the two that committed suicide were among those. My faith was shattered and remains that way to this day.
                              SO .... I will disagree, its the PEOPLE who USE religion that fuck people up, not the religion. Just like its not the gun who kills people, its people who USE a GUN to kill people.

                              You couldn't ha e said it any better sorry for your loss

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X