Atheists Your Not A Waste Of Semen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists Your Not A Waste Of Semen

most irrational and illogical and just totally absurd atheists believe the Satanists aka scientists which are the preachers of the new world order religion which is based on theories, pseudoscience and negative evil thoughts.

Basically you believe your a unimportant pointless waste of sperm and a monkey man living on a spinning ball hahaha. but yet people accept this evil negative totally absurd irrational and illogical way of thinking.

I personally would rather have a more positive and healthy belief and more self respect as well.

WAKE UP.

because the truth as been covered up and hidden from people... but the truth IS TOTALLY THE OPPOSIT TO WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE IN SCHOOL, THE MEDIA, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITYS FROM BIRTH.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 02-21-2017, 01:51 AM.

How ABOUT YOOOOOus suck this ATHEIST COCKAH reet gooood ? yeah ?

Comment

I always thought the media is accurate... till Trump won

Comment

I would like to hear your reasons for this way of thinking being illogical and irrational.. because a guy feeding 5k people with a fish and a loaf of bread isn't irrational? Or 2 of every species of animal boarding an ark that one man made by his lonesome isn't irrational? Please enlighten me

Comment

Yeah haleluja

Comment

Originally posted by the-reel-deel View Post
            I would like to hear your reasons for this way of thinking being illogical and irrational.. because a guy feeding 5k people with a fish and a loaf of bread isn't irrational? Or 2 of every species of animal boarding an ark that one man made by his lonesome isn't irrational? Please enlighten me
            Jesus feeding people with 2 loafs of bread and fish is simple if you have a spiritual mind or try and look at it in a metaphorical way.

Well Noah saving all the animals isn't impossible especially if God is helping him. also in them times people lived 800 yr old.. so he had plenty of time to build the ark.

there is also skeletons been found who they call ''neanderthals''... but in reality they are just extremely old people.. look at the neaderthal eyebrows.... human eyebrows grow the exact same way the older we get. Neanderthals where also bent over a little bit... old peoples spines also bend over so the older we get the more smaller we also get also.

so my bet is that Neanderthals are just old humans from Noahs time.
            Last edited by MrWorker; 02-22-2017, 01:55 AM.

Comment

This is why atheism is irrational and illogical.

Last edited by MrWorker; 02-22-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

What is the fish and bread a metaphor of?

Well unless Noah was around like 150 million years ago when all land was connected, how do you explain 2 of each species of land mammals crossing giant oceans just to get to the ark? People also didn't live till 800, I don't know where you got that from. People were lucky to get to 50 in those days

Humans evolved from neanderthals, hence all the similarities.

Comment

there are many religions with around 3000 gods....

the only difference between an atheist and a monotheïst is...

...a monotheist believes 2999 gods are bullshit and an atheist believes 3000 gods are bullshit
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBKFG0rlgcE

Love this guy
                            Last edited by Swiper; 02-23-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              People do bad things in this world and they have the nerve to invole religion. If you have any intellect tou would know religion doesnt not harm people your a atheist thats cool too. Anyway just though id put my 2 cents in this since this is a, public thread

Comment

Working...
                              X