Liberalism is a mental illness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberalism is a mental illness

It's to the point now where libtards are protecting pedophiles. I was pondering upon this last night and asked myself, why do they do it? There has to be some sort of self interest that makes them protect this Tyranny and I think I found the answer. These people need to protect the power structure or their whole reality (illusion) falls apart.

Liberals have been told they are the "smart" ones by the media and now that it's all crumbling they are shitting themselves like children

Comment

Really so now you aound like a. Commy now move to russia or china and then tell me how you feel

Comment

Without liberalism they lose their sense of entitlement and false virtue

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Really so now you aound like a. Commy now move to russia or china and then tell me how you feel
          Russia isn't communist but ok

Comment

Yeah really tell that to my friends lol

Comment

Yeah really tell that to my friends lol
              I will. There is nothing communist about modern Russia. The communist haven't even been in power for decades now lol

You can have personal property and start a company were YOU control the means of production.

Comment

Really wow others would dissagree not on that topic but on the quality of life amd the means to be stanle and the laws that they have to deal with yes its modern but nothing how like your making it seem to be

Comment

Really wow others would dissagree not on that topic but on the quality of life amd the means to be stanle and the laws that they have to deal with yes its modern but nothing how like your making it seem to be
                  I wasn't talking about the quality of life or how modern it is. You said Russia is communist and it is not.

Also I don't know how not being a liberal is communist. I think liberalism is closer to communism because it's no longer about the freedom and rights of an individual and now focused on the collective. Remember these are just words, liberalism today looks nothing like it did a century ago

Comment

Well thats understandable and i agree but the facts are facts liberalism in the dictionary states other wise and well it could be argued by othees were borderline wrong here as well

Comment

Conservatives today are the real liberals imo

Comment

Working...
                      X