PS5/Xbox Series X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS5/Xbox Series X

Anyone been able to get your hands on one? I have been trying for a month or so but no luck, and I refuse to pay a premium from a private seller.

seriously though the last game console i owned was a nintendo wii,,,,i can dig it out the cupboard and you can have it,,,comes with wii fit ,,,some shitty fishing game and an old favourite of mines,,,,mariokart!!!

Comment

Hey my kids would probably love that to be honest, I enjoyed mine when I was younger

Comment

have bought multiple without even trying. Have you been able to figure out times they're going to restock? Cause that helps lots. Sony had a sale for them today actually. If it helps, solelinks on twitter posts about them when theyre live. however they also post a bunch of shoes so you would have to muddle through that.

Comment

xbox will be a lot easier to get than playstation... by the way!

Comment

You could come over and use mine console and chill watch the orange juice though it has a bite

Comment

Dormant

I think that’s where I fail is I don’t use Twitter so I don’t see the updates. By the time someone notifies me of re stocks they are already sold out. I’ve been trying to get Xbox as well with no luck.
              BlindRage

ill be over there next week, I don’t mind my Oj with a little kick

Comment

Sounds like a fun time if you wake up with a sore bum it's just the couch mate honest does that to everyone

Comment

Working...
                X