Amazing musicians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing musicians!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Dio and The Yngwie and The Best Cover

Comment

Comment

I don't see any of these videos . I know they are there if i quote but they are not showing up for people to see.

Comment

well the video is about Kyoji Yamamoto on guitar, Boh on bass, Yuja Wang on piano...

...oh and a Dream On cover by Dio and Yngwie

Comment

....and i don't get it....it shows as full YouTube links to me

Comment

I can see the videos.

How do you post videos ?. it dosnt do it with me anymore, it just posts the link

Comment

[ video=YouTube; IvUU8joBb1Q ] www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q [ /video ]

becomes....

...when you leave out the spaces

Comment

... Thanks V

Comment

sure no problem

Comment

man I can't see any of these videos . Tried different browsers, and seems to be a script running on this account. Problematic.

Comment

Its not only you Harry I cant see the videos too.

Comment

Working...
                              X