This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder What Would Happen If

Yanoo lets say ahh one day ahh just randomly picked out a black guy ... obviously the weakest one with the mental health problems who was vulnerable and couldn't defend himself.... and then took out all my frustration and anger on him... beat him to a pulp and then decided to give him a head shave literally down to the bone.... ALL WHILST shouting and screaming and calling him racist things and blaming him for Obama invading middle east etc ( Not even knowing what his views where ) etc etc and other disgusting stuff like that.

I wonder what what happen.... ill tell ya shall I.... They would be OUTRAGE ! all over the world... it would be front news, first story on TV... it would be called ''A RACIST ATTACK''... id be constantly attacked by the Left-wing anti-white, white brigade, theyd be blacks rioting everwhere and a thousand other totally innocent white people would be attacked and killed for it...

BUT in reality the colours are reversed the attackers where 4 strong able bodied black thugs V 1 white mentally ill person who was vulnerable and couldn't defend himself....

They is silence from the Left and liberals...

I only saw the story at the end of one news programme and not at all on another channel.... and even when they did show it it was only for a few seconds and they didn't dare say it was a racist hate crime.

YET its pretty obvious it is when they Saying disgusting RACIST things towards all white people whilst DISGUSTING DOING THIS TO A POOR VULNERABLE MENTALLY ILL WHITE MAN WHO CANT DEFEND HIMSELF !!.. AND DISGUSTING AND SICKLY POSTING IT LIVE ON THE INTERNET

They also attacked him and blamed him for trump getting into power... how do they know who he voted for or his beliefs are ?.

It is obvious they is double standards and the Western World is ANTI-WHITE and hates white people.....

Normal White people ( Not liberals or lefties traitorous scum ) Be safe out there and stay protected don't trust anyone, everyone is against us EVEN OUR OWN PEOPLE.

I am very disturbed and OUTRAGED by this... it coulda been one of my children GOD help them if it was.. id turn into Rambo and make them pay..... I swear to God.

WHY DONT THESE 4 COWARDS TRY THIS WITH ME ?... I AM A BIG STRONG MAN WITH FISTS THE SIZE OF FRIDGES I COULD CRUSH THEY HEAD WITH ONE HAND.... they wouldn't dare... because I could kick the shit out of all 4 of them like I'm throwing shit into the bin. Theyd have to bring guns like cowards do.

i don't understand nor do i think i want to understand why your brain functions the way it does. ill let akira or blink take this one!!!!!

Comment

What do you mean ?.. So I don't have a right to be Outraged that a bunch of sick racist cunts attacked a vulnerable man purely because his skin colour was white ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
        What do you mean ?.. So I don't have a right to be Outraged that a bunch of sick racist cunts attacked a vulnerable man purely because his skin colour was white ?.
        first off, lets say for arguments sake here, your dong this not for attention. but instead of ranting a raven about what you perceive to be racist, could be looked as just pure hatred. you have the right to be outraged at that or that the sky is blue, or that santa claus didn't get you that red shiny fire truck you always wanted. why do you make post that have no value. again i dnt wish to try an understand why you post such perpetual posts when in fact many of these things happens to all colurs as you wrote . you live in england an work a factory job are you satisfied with the outcome of of your life do you have any regrets if so please write a list and ill see what i can do to help you explore your most inner thoughts to see if theirs any hope left for you now i will try to understand what is wrong and what i can do to help you mrworker

Comment

this thread violates our rules, incites hate speech and is closed.
          Game Admin

Comment

title amended by storm

content by worker = topical but retarded enough to bring out trolls and further stupidity

peace out...
            Game Admin

Comment

Working...
            X