This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Brent

Poor Brent. It was meant to be his round but he built like a retard once again.

Who is Brent?

Comment

A broke cocksucker who can't afford to rebuild

Comment

lmao brent is this homo who just keeps gettting killed..no one can save him as he is being avenged by tmbs finest

Comment

and who may this tmb's finest be???

Originally posted by one View Post
          lmao brent is this homo who just keeps gettting killed..no one can save him as he is being avenged by tmbs finest

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
            and who may this tmb's finest be???
            welll maximus i would love to spoil the suprise buti have to wait till eor when you see this guy taking the pot iu thinks they have wrapped in a box

Comment

i killed him yesterday i hope he builds again ..

Comment

he wont they are scared .. they have used most of their capped add ins so far just trying to keep up with the killing lmao ntm teeeams are looting way past their capacity to collect .. yes they lost already just give up iu lol

Comment

i'll say this. nothing is guaranteed in tmb but, facts are facts iu almost all the time takes the pot unless theirs a rotation which i dnt think so but who know's right, secondly if this mysterious person does take it then congrats to him or her althought it would be very interesting ti see who it maybe shayne, cats_penis although i most likely person it will be shayne going for jp. it will be hard bc iu got spenders only one from bh spending that i see is shayneg from ic would be dan he's the only person i see spending in that family but it will be shaynious lol no surprise for me i guess now lol

Originally posted by one View Post
                  welll maximus i would love to spoil the suprise buti have to wait till eor when you see this guy taking the pot iu thinks they have wrapped in a box

Comment

i'll say this. nothing is guaranteed in tmb but, facts are facts iu almost all the time takes the pot unless theirs a rotation which i dnt think so but who know's right, secondly if this mysterious person does take it then congrats to him or her althought it would be very interesting ti see who it maybe shayne, cats_penis although i most likely person it will be shayne going for jp. it will be hard bc iu got spenders only one from bh spending that i see is shayneg from ic would be dan he's the only person i see spending in that family but it will be shaynious lol no surprise for me i guess now lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shall see

Comment

If anyone takes a pot ,iu has to clear it...lol

Comment

...maybe shayne, cats_penis although i most likely person it will be shayne going for jp. it will be hard bc iu got spenders only one from bh spending that i see is shayneg from ic would be dan he's the only person i see spending in that family...
                        given you don't even know who's who i'd say your insight into IC is minimal at best.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                          given you don't even know who's who i'd say your insight into IC is minimal at best.
                          well cats penis is dan gone girl raven quag is honda um you were saying nick????

Comment

well cats penis is dan gone girl raven quag is honda um you were saying nick????
                            33% about the same as your IQ not bad Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                              i killed him yesterday i hope he builds again ..
                              You try hard why didn't you kill me while you were online & I was killing
                              Slappy..?? I was open for 3hrs & you did Fuk all ... I rest my case

Comment

Working...
                              X