Who's the most Hated??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the most Hated??????

ok so i want to prove something lets see who is the most hated eck you or me ill say me

and please leave a note as to why you choose me or eck
    Is it Eck
    41.67%
    Is it Maximus_constanino
    58.33%
    Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 12-04-2016, 01:27 PM.

Listen Max, if you want to get down on ecks dick then go for it. This forum foreplay you got going on ain't fooling anyone.

Comment

It's Eck of course

Comment

what the fuck lol ok np just choose little guy

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Listen Max, if you want to get down on ecks dick then go for it. This forum foreplay you got going on ain't fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
          what the fuck lol ok np just choose little guy

people done like eck because he dominates the game. People done like you because your a crying little a bitch. You can't compare someone who's hated for success to someone who's hated for crying like a baby on the forums day and night.

Comment

Why are you trying to ride on ecks dick to make a name for yourself? its sad..

Comment

your confussing me with you i see your forum cries about iu and gale and this and that get over it i challenged eck he's bascialy saying no everytime so big difference but thats your opinion and its perfectly fine do me a favor wear your helmet and mouth guard while operating heavy machinery= keyboard thank you and type safely buddy regaurds max

people done like eck because he dominates the game. People done like you because your a crying little a bitch. You can't compare someone who's hated for success to someone who's hated for crying like a baby on the forums day and night.

Comment

Why would eck challenge you, it would be a waste of his time. Face it, you're a nobody who comes on here trying to make himself relevant.

Me I start shit for the sack of starting shit. I provide the community with some fucking entertainment by getting faggots like you to cry. You, you cry because your irrelevant and love the attention.

Eck would school you in every department in this game. The fact that it matters to you so much shows how you got fuck all else going for you in life.

Comment

wow thats a great story who's your ghost writer i would love to meet him?????

Why would eck challenge you, it would be a waste of his time. Face it, you're a nobody who comes on here trying to make himself relevant.

Me I start shit for the sack of starting shit. I provide the community with some fucking entertainment by getting faggots like you to cry. You, you cry because your irrelevant and love the attention.

Eck would school you in every department in this game. The fact that it matters to you so much shows how you got fuck all else going for you in life.

Comment

wow what a response. you really told me with that one. well done

Comment

i have not once said i wouldnt wipe you out i told you this round any more of your shite you will die i got more of it you died you want to play against me go to the option to buy turns and pick what ever pack you think going to be enough or packs i would suggest packs and lets go otherwise shut the fuck up your pretty boring even players who dont like me now are getting bored of you

Comment

blah blah blah eck ill sub up next round if you go free the following round???? yes or no eck simple

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                        i have not once said i wouldnt wipe you out i told you this round any more of your shite you will die i got more of it you died you want to play against me go to the option to buy turns and pick what ever pack you think going to be enough or packs i would suggest packs and lets go otherwise shut the fuck up your pretty boring even players who dont like me now are getting bored of you

Comment

and by the way you said sub up b4 now you want me to buy a pack lol the excuses just keep coming lol your fucking pathetic fucking loser whos only real accomplishment in life is winning in a virtual reality game congrats your a big star lol

Comment

Scotty, you think you "win" because you're the most frequent poster. Others enjoy playing a game but have other things to do with their time. Don't let people being annoyed with your TMB existence get confused with hatred. People don't hate irrelevant things.

Comment

ill take that as a compliment and whats with people using my real name as to my gamer name only people that know use that name and they barely do that lol

but i think i am the most hated bc i dnt take crap from anyone including you or your skiddymark under pants fam

but thats your opinion and thats your right to state an opinion nothing more or less

fave fun being irrelevant in this game as well matty cheers. regards maximus

Originally posted by Matty View Post
                              Scotty, you think you "win" because you're the most frequent poster. Others enjoy playing a game but have other things to do with their time. Don't let people being annoyed with your TMB existence get confused with hatred. People don't hate irrelevant things.

Comment

Working...
                              X