I Dont KNOW What Women Want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dont KNOW What Women Want

Women say they want one thing like a nice honest caring guy etc etc and all that cliché shite... yet really they want the exact opposite... or they just want attention... honestly they a big waste of fucking time.... Men really are better off going they own way.

It angers me when I still see men chasing after women... WHY ?.... giving us all a bad name... like we all want to bow down and worship women and be they pathetic slaves... No thanks. I am happy been alone and free and that's how its staying. Women always say they don't need a man and they like been alone... WELL NOO.. ITS ME WHO DOSNT NEED WOMEN AND I AM HAPPY BEEN ALONE.

I don't give women the satisfaction I never have done... when I do say things to them its to piss them off.... I also try and make myself as repulsive as possible because that way it keeps them away from me... Because I don't really like them the way they are these days. I dont hold door open for them anymore.. because they never say thanks and sometimes even have the cheek to give you a dirty look for doing something nice... so fuck them.

Women are EVIL and they all the same no matter what colour of the fucking rainbow they come in or shitty bullshit country/culture/religion they brought up in
    Last edited by MrWorker; 12-04-2016, 01:18 AM.

you tell them buddy only women you want are the blow up one's right!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
    Women say they want one thing like a nice honest caring guy etc etc and all that cliché shite... yet really they want the exact opposite... or they just want attention... honestly they a big waste of fucking time.... Men really are better off going they own way.

It angers me when I still see men chasing after women... WHY ?.... giving us all a bad name... like we all want to bow down and worship women and be they pathetic slaves... No thanks. I am happy been alone and free and that's how its staying. Women always say they don't need a man and they like been alone... WELL NOO.. ITS ME WHO DOSNT NEED WOMEN AND I AM HAPPY BEEN ALONE.

I don't give women the satisfaction I never have done... when I do say things to them its to piss them off.... I also try and make myself as repulsive as possible because that way it keeps them away from me... Because I don't fucking like them. I never look at them I walk straight past them and I never hold door open for them anymore.. because they never say thanks and sometimes even have the cheek to give you a dirty look for doing something nice... so fuck them.

Women are EVIL and they all the same no matter what colour of the fucking rainbow they come in or shitty bullshit country/culture/religion they brought up in

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
      you tell them buddy only women you want are the blow up one's right!!!!!!!!!!!
      Duamm roiaghtaahh atleast you can pack them away and shut them up afterwards AHHHhh

Comment

lol Errors
        The following errors occurred with your submission
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
        Duamm roiaghtaahh atleast you can pack them away and shut them up afterwards AHHHhh

Comment

They want you to stfu

Comment

Aww MrWorker you know I still loves ya and I know you loves me as well. Stop acting like ya hate when it's love you want

Comment

Vagina worker. Its all about vagina..u get some game in your soul you can skip all the talking and cut str8 to fucking. .have her make u pancakes THEN kick her out lol

Comment

Mr worker you're very insecure and don't like you're self very much... Before you even approach a girl, you set you're self up to fail...
                DON'T fear rejection, you're gonna strike out many times b4 you hit one(more you try the better you get at it)

U need practise kills... Go for the fat and ugly ones, so you can build up you're confidence...

I have spoken... MY WORD IS LAW!

Comment

Lmao I miss seeing this

Comment

women don't know what they want either

they want a tender lover that f*cks them brutually
                    they want someone to care about them but doesn't bother them all day
                    they want to be independant but would like you to pay every single bill
                    etc etc etc
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Fuck what they want. Use em, dump em, move on to the next bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                        women don't know what they want either

they want a tender lover that f*cks them brutually
                        they want someone to care about them but doesn't bother them all day
                        they want to be independant but would like you to pay every single bill
                        etc etc etc
                        You must score everyday

Comment

If by score you mean pay prostitues for sex in the red light district the yes the dutch fruitcake does score daily

Comment

most women want to complain just let them have it, it means nothing. people complain too much

Comment

or you could just shut them up with your dick

Comment

Working...
                              X