X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    did you also join IU dutch boy?
    no considering both our 'feelings' i went elsewhere
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

and gale deserves waaay more respect than he's given...he's a hard worker and a class guy

ICS might be back but atm we are too busy or too tired to make it work

and the reason ICS has been around all this time is because of ALL the people that made it work

and they all deserve respect for that
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

oh yea before i forget....

....F*CK unregistered players

(coward!)

Comment

you do realise so are most iu business men we just make enough we dont care about spending a few dollars and even when you had all them bots too loot pretty sure iu won still no there no pretty sure about it we did and for losing money dont spend what you cant afford seems you cant afford too compete so accept it shut the fuck up ad get on with it

Comment

go back to school eck you illterate cunt, ill bother to read when you can be bothered to make sense

Comment

is that it go back to school come on man surly you can do better than that and i dont need to be able to spell to count my money or run my business seems you think that matters

what you make this week net not gross since your a businessman or am i going to get i dont need to prove anything to you which again is just you saying you cant compete

Comment

have i questioned your stack? have i questioned your business? no. Ive questioned how stupid you are for buying virtual medals. doesn't matter how much your business makes, if you're still in business then it means you want more money, which means you're a fucking idiot for blowing $1000s on virtual medals.

lol anybody who puts their actual earnings online is a blatant liar... so enlighten us eck, what have you made this week net?

Comment

enough that what i spend on this i dont even notice and this isnt our business this is fun for us you know enjoyment maybe you dont have too much of that in your life i dont know

now i dont need any medals i already got them all so i dont need to spend to gain them so thats a pretty stupid statement

an another thing im pretty sure brent has already told you idiots our accounts are still as healthy as ever and are going up not down so whos money are we actually spending

Comment

if you're as wealthy as you make out then you're a boring cunt. the bloke with all the money in the world needs an internet game to find enjoyment in life.

if you got all the medals, and you don't make any money, then you spend money on nothing. you were better off accepting it was for medals, at least then there was some form of return.

brent aint told me shit, not that I'd give 2 fucks. its your money because you bought the credits in the first place, maybe with all the money you have you could buy yourself some evening classes, i guess being intellectual is under rated in the slums that you call home

you've dried up my banter mate, at least with gale and lopov i chuckled slightly. its a bit of a chore responding to you

Comment

Every message this guy posts is about medals..medals this medals that..might have to use shayneg on you and ask u directly. Do you wanna buy a medal perhaps ?

Comment

And dont lie pls, ive seen ur msgs about revolution and how bad u want that jp

Comment

so now people with money who spend some on a game there boring

so what your telling us all is im boring for spending and you aint and you call me stupid pretty sure you spend every round do you not

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                            And dont lie pls, ive seen ur msgs about revolution and how bad u want that jp
                            He wants to take JP with loots

Comment

lol the only reason i want that JP is cos I know how badly you guys want it, and the lengths you go every round to get it. truth be told, at the end of the day, i settle down with a spliff and i sleep right as rain without it.

nope, but people with as much money as you have should have better things to spend it on. like dan bilzerian does

Gale, whats your address mate? im gonna order you some pompoms and a nice tutu to complete that cheerleader look you're going for

Comment

Originally posted by the-reel-deel View Post
                                lol the only reason i want that JP is cos I know how badly you guys want it, and the lengths you go every round to get it. truth be told, at the end of the day, i settle down with a spliff and i sleep right as rain without it.

nope, but people with as much money as you have should have better things to spend it on. like dan bilzerian does

Gale, whats your address mate? im gonna order you some pompoms and a nice tutu to complete that cheerleader look you're going for
                                Mama ti je tutu ahahahah :P
                                Man you asked me to join your fam i didnt cause i dont like you ( only Mits and Smiles are good there ) You are disappointed, why cause i dont like you ? And this all shit is cause i didnt join your fam for that revolution. Who are you ? Fidel Castro from tmb ahahaha. First you messaged me this round with shit talking how you are disappointed and with some shits about revolution

Comment

Working...
                                X