No announcement yet.

ICS, V, Gale977

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gale, you most definitely dont loot 14T without a sub. I know what round you're referring to and i also know that you had a diamond sub for it. I also know that you haven't been nearly as active before or after that round. So 1 Gale doesn't make 7 collectors, any person with a sub, that knows how to loot and wants to be online for atleast 50% of tohs makes that much. Well before IU bitched to Storm about looters making as much as them and had the bot regen reduced. I think people singing your praises has gone to your head a bit

Comment

Originally posted by the-reel-deel View Post
      Gale, you most definitely dont loot 14T without a sub. I know what round you're referring to and i also know that you had a diamond sub for it. I also know that you haven't been nearly as active before or after that round. So 1 Gale doesn't make 7 collectors, any person with a sub, that knows how to loot and wants to be online for atleast 50% of tohs makes that much. Well before IU bitched to Storm about looters making as much as them and had the bot regen reduced. I think people singing your praises has gone to your head a bit

If im not north why you tried hard to bring me in Pinoy
      ?
      How you called that ?? "Revolution against IU right" ?? And why you blocked me
      By the way lol.

Comment

"Kauf is disappointed"

Comment

lol one recruitment message to see if you're game is not trying hard, again, the praises have gone to your head.

Now get back to looting, you gotta show eck you're worth that 300 a month remember

Comment

just out of curiousity, whats the minimum wage in the states?

Comment

are you saying u can make 14 trils with a sub...i would like to see that happen....oh thats right u cant...whats that again, gale made 16 trils once, no way....

better be quiet noob as if its not for mitsui u would be sucking down the ranks..but anyway, stop wasting ppls time and go back to looting u would at least make 200 bils for posting this

Comment

just fuck off lopov. anyone with a sub couldve made that in a round of they wanted to be active enough before you cried to storm. he should've just got you some tissues instead he had to change the rules to keep you happy. fucking melt

Comment

and we just went 2 rounds without mits snd surprise, we were on top until your big collects again. buying the game dont take any skill so bear that in mind when you claim to be the best fam in the game

Comment

and for the record, i aint a noob

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                      are you saying u can make 14 trils with a sub...i would like to see that happen....oh thats right u cant...whats that again, gale made 16 trils once, no way....

better be quiet noob as if its not for mitsui u would be sucking down the ranks..but anyway, stop wasting ppls time and go back to looting u would at least make 200 bils for posting this

Hes just small like guy whos not important and never was

Comment

and we just went 2 rounds without mits snd surprise, we were on top until your big collects again. buying the game dont take any skill so bear that in mind when you claim to be the best fam in the game
                        Why are you crying man. Buy turns and challenge that fucking JP if you want to change something dont cry.
                        Fuck one more ShayneG

Comment

Gale mate, dont get lopov involved cos for a second time you aint got a comeback. and dont talk about spending when your cheap as fuck, i hope they're paying your sub and its not coming out your 300. ill spend when theres money to be made, whats the point gambling $1000 for a JP of $1200? not a good investment

Comment

Everyone knows that aint happen cause you are one more shit talker who has just big mouth and without balls like pussycat ShayneG and few more here.

Im not spending and i dont have abilities to take round, but im quiet and im not bitching anyone. You dont balls and you are still noise about that. Thats difference.

Comment

Gale mate, dont get lopov involved cos for a second time you aint got a comeback. and dont talk about spending when your cheap as fuck, i hope they're paying your sub and its not coming out your 300. ill spend when theres money to be made, whats the point gambling $1000 for a JP of $1200? not a good investment
                              i just cant resist to reply on this

Let me clear this up for you...

Firstly, what gale does is no ones but his decision. Second when he was in ICS he done nothing but helped it with his loots ( with or without sub) and no1 can denie this. If you or anyone else is mad about his choice then my friend you have serious problems.
                              And lastly, if i could get a dollar for each time ive heard this " i'll spend , but whats the point" i could've made a good business out it

Comment

i aint bitching, you called me out in the thread. scroll back to page 1. lol actions ALWAYS follows my talking, dont even try and put me in the same class as shayne.

and lopov, i havent disputed the first part of your message, clearly point out where i have.

you probably hear it so much because the only person who profits from tmb is the staff, name one person in IU who has made more money back from tmb than what they have put in. I've bought a stack before and i must admit, it was hella fun killing you cunts but at the end of the day, was it worth a $1000? no. im a businessman, and until theres a good return then its a poor investment. but you enjoy buying all your virtual medals you helmet

Kaufman out

Comment

Working...
                                X