No announcement yet.

ICS, V, Gale977

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol enjoy your $300 a month.. not even 300 sterling. even the likes of poundland and mcdonalds pay more than that to their part-timers that work 16 hours a week. but yeah, so worth it you sell out

Comment

i'm ok with where the actives went....IU is the least of the evils at this point in time

only a handful stuck around to play and i'm ok with their choices

hope that answers your question.....

too stoned to fuck about with quote buttons did v just say that he dont mind he joined iu

Comment

V in IU? Aww, come on now... You guys can't be that desperate can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
          V in IU? Aww, come on now... You guys can't be that desperate can you?
          didn't they whipe the floor with your union? yeah they must be real desperate

Comment

Just here to say I knew this would happen. Hopefully this has a spillover effect of douchebags going into iu and also causes them to disband. The only reason ICS made it this far was because of the name and v. Props to v - but mostly everyone else from ICS = cancer.

Comment

This thread sucks balls. We need more butthurt drama.

This Dor dude had it going in the right direction with the gay bashing.

Originally posted by Dor View Post
              Theres so much homosexual commentary on tmb. in forums and unsolicited pms. by supposedly straight guys. It feels more like a gay dating site than a legit online game. The gays have totally taken over. Too many dudes trying to cyber with eachother. Arguing about who takes more dick and who sucks it better. The worst thing is the denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                Just here to say I knew this would happen. Hopefully this has a spillover effect of douchebags going into iu and also causes them to disband. The only reason ICS made it this far was because of the name and v. Props to v - but mostly everyone else from ICS = cancer.
                ICS made this far cause of me and people who were like me online and active. (Ed,V,Scouse, Circ, Grennes, Vito, Costa, Killer25, Nate, me and etc etc etc ) What you did for ICS?? I will make it simple for you. One Gale means 7 collecters without adding. So one Gale without sub means 210 $. I will make it simple again for you : normal collecter without adding can get 2 trill and one Gale without sub can get 14 trill. You are mad cause LaCosta kicked you out. I will make ICS again next round just to bring you in and kick you out again I said enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dor View Post
                  Theres so much homosexual commentary on tmb. in forums and unsolicited pms. by supposedly straight guys. It feels more like a gay dating site than a legit online game. The gays have totally taken over. Too many dudes trying to cyber with eachother. Arguing about who takes more dick and who sucks it better. The worst thing is the denial.
                  Would you like my dick in your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                    Your a retard chance, get the fuck off my thread. V doesn't know how to play, he never did.

Comment

Originally posted by gale977 View Post
                      ICS made this far cause of me and people who were like me online and active. (Ed,V,Scouse, Circ, Grennes, Vito, Costa, Killer25, Nate, me and etc etc etc ) What you did for ICS?? I will make it simple for you. One Gale means 7 collecters without adding. So one Gale without sub means 210 $. I will make it simple again for you : normal collecter without adding can get 2 trill and one Gale without sub can get 14 trill. You are mad cause LaCosta kicked you out. I will make ICS again next round just to bring you in and kick you out again I said enough
                      Disbanding your family to join IU yeah you really made the family great.

Comment

The way you talk about yourself gale it's as is you want to climb up your own arshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          Disbanding your family to join IU yeah you really made the family great.
                          What you did prick for your fam ? I did enough for ICS

Comment

You have some mental problems like Shayne and that prick Chance

Comment

the fuck u talking about? this game is full of mental cases!

Comment

chance u speak shit you dont have a clue ...gale respect you for what you done for ics ...real life issues is only reason ics isnt still going ..

Comment

Working...
                                X