Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what matter?????

Originally posted by TMB_Blog View Post
    Will be interesting. Please contact blogger for quotes on this matter!

Comment

• message my in min tmb blogger lol im the water_boy

Comment

• Lol thread not closed?? Lol :P

Comment

• nope lmfao

hey joe just wanna say my bad in mini we got screwed by someone named el_chapo

Originally posted by joe_cotronie View Post
          Lol thread not closed?? Lol :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            What did you do in ten years again?
            returning loyals keep families alive....grow a pair and register

or shut your disloyal ass where your mouth should be
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

• All good maximus all good

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                nope lmfao

hey joe just wanna say my bad in mini we got screwed by someone named el_chapo
                Not the first time El_Chapo has pulled his bank to fuck over his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                  returning loyals keep families alive....grow a pair and register

or shut your disloyal ass where your mouth should be
                  iKonn can't register. He's been banned from the forum.

Comment

• Must be is great poeple skills

Comment

i agree with ya joe execpt this is a mafia game right think about it is someone offers you a better deal then the one you got would it be smart play to take it if i was a banker receving a 401 k and 100 grand salary and another banker offers me 401 k and 150 to 160k a year that would be the best move think of everything you do in this life as chess buddy ultimate goal is to check mate

in mafia loyalty is hard but not impossible just got to out weigh the pros and cons and stratigize your next move its like the saying goes bud its not personnel its only business. just saying
                      says someone that knows NOTHING abut loyalty

Comment

eck since your hear i would like to say trumafioso will sponser me next round with a sub ill do it if you go as a free player the following round im trying to comprimise here well do you accept the challenge now yes or no its not rocket science if you dnt answer ill assume you dnt want to bother with the whole idea and ill let this go????
                        Funny how you have to have someone sponsor you to JUST get a sub....... not that Tru would do anything like that to a fuckin traitor

Comment

• They want to get licked

Comment

• traitor lol ok so im a traitor huh explain how lets hear it

here we go again id ranked me even though i told his ass not to i told him give it to the person who earned it ive always been that way if you earn it you deserve it im very loyal ask nino ask eli although ive only been in uc for maybe 5 or 7 rounds not sure

now when i got my won turns that were graciously given was talking with mihcael he wanted to know when i was coming back to black sails he was like you said youd been gone only few rounds for the reunion which turned into 6 long fucking months so i told him ill see you next round so i joined i told him im not hitting ic though he said i understand

so i build over what 1.2 mill dus and hour goes by then i get zeroed by you. then you and nick say you guys didnt know if i was going to hit darkstar i believe it was that was banking at that point in time. so if i wanted to hit him i wouldnt have waited i was building to hit others but i wanted to do it in la building you fuck heads betrayed me id probably would have came back and stood with yoll but that hit showed me your a bunch of fucking jerk offs that betrayed me for what??? assuming that i was going to hit a hour later wtf and he was dile i colud have palm fucked him if i wanted you guys betrayed your own i fucking help built ic and this is what i got a fuck you have a nice day thanks for everything youve done scotty thanks for being a friend thanks for being loyal you got some fucking never mother fucker to talk about loyalty tuj

Originally posted by TUJ View Post
                            says someone that knows NOTHING abut loyalty

Comment

• wether he does or dont fine by me but ill say this much if i buy its to win jp not for proving whos a better killer when we can do that for free if someone wants to sponser me to see if im better yeah y not lol doesnt mean im broke ass turtle but lets see now i got 3 people in my calendar

Originally posted by TUJ View Post
                              Funny how you have to have someone sponsor you to JUST get a sub....... not that Tru would do anything like that to a fuckin traitor
                              Last edited by Opie; 12-05-2016, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X