No announcement yet.

ICS, V, Gale977

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I'm reading is disloyal sons of bitches trying to convince themselves that they are loyal. If you were truly loyal to the ICS name you'd have kept the family going Mr 10 years in ICS. What did you do in them ten years at ICS? I know V cried on forums, gale looted but you? what did you do cotronie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eck View Post
      iu only been going for 5 maybe 6 at a push
      Nobody gives a fuck about how long IU has been going. Stick to the topic here or get the fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gale977 View Post
        You didnt answer me ! Did you suck Frank Calis dick??
        No but since you keep bringing it up is it something you want to get down on? faggot

Comment

• I see IU on less than 5 trillion. What happened to that 14 trillion you claimed to loot every round faggot?.. don't tell me you took my advice and decided to go out and live a real life instead of a virtual one?..

Comment

• grabs popcorn

Comment

• Wow soooooo much anger....I did nothing for ics that why they keep me around for 10 years lol.
              Why did you not keep ics going???? I mean you bitch and bitch and yet still hidding behind unregistered name and as friends as a care your just a troll wanting some love.
              Ya can do better?then start ics and show us how it's done.

Comment

• he got to experience something else due to the fact we dont need to rely on him

Comment

• if it is such a big deal i'll make it a new year's resolution to bring ICS back ok?

everyone happy? enjoy december bitches...
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

• Always happy boss ��

Comment

• love you joe
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

• eck since your hear i would like to say trumafioso will sponser me next round with a sub ill do it if you go as a free player the following round im trying to comprimise here well do you accept the challenge now yes or no its not rocket science if you dnt answer ill assume you dnt want to bother with the whole idea and ill let this go????

Comment

• lol you want to come and prove you can kill come build otherwise im done you really think im worried about an idiot like you there dont need to be any messages passed to show attack logs its simple you build i will kill you any time you want fuck your not allowed to do this or that build stop hiding behind the fact your a broke ass fucker and build

Comment

• strong words coming from you eck broke ass lol you know something your assumtion proceeds you but i want to know youll go lvl1 if we do this the following round whats wrong pussy you mad fucking kilt wearing cunt ill shit all over you one on one just say and promise you go lvl1 and we will need to speak no more cunt your fucking cocky pal im gonna knock you on your ass fuck face watch jus agree to the terms if i get one more message like this one that sounds like an excuses then ill know your just a fucking coward and thiers nothing more to say

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                            lol you want to come and prove you can kill come build otherwise im done you really think im worried about an idiot like you there dont need to be any messages passed to show attack logs its simple you build i will kill you any time you want fuck your not allowed to do this or that build stop hiding behind the fact your a broke ass fucker and build

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              I see IU on less than 5 trillion. What happened to that 14 trillion you claimed to loot every round faggot?.. don't tell me you took my advice and decided to go out and live a real life instead of a virtual one?..
                              Cali is in the game find him and suck his dick. We all know that you was doing that just say yes dont lie You are doing that the best, cocksucker. You are here just to troll and to suck dicks. Fucking faggot. Faggot.

Who gives a fuck about what you are thinking im in IU and so what ?? If you so fucking like ICS just make fam and run ICS. If not i really dont see your point here.

Comment

• So hung up on franks dick gale, if you wanna blown him i'm sure eck won't mind. He used to go down on frank and co many a times before he started blowing cocoa. ohh and real good comebacks, your in now showing that your don't got anything original to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X