TMB Trump Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB Trump Watch

No big surprise here.... at least not for me.

"President Donald Trump is set to give America’s richest 1% an average annual tax cut of $214,000 when he takes office, while more than eight million families with children are expected to suffer financially under his proposed tax plan."

The Trump tax plan is heavily, heavily, skewed to the most wealthy, who will receive huge savings,” said Lily Batchelder, a law professor and tax expert at New York University. “At the same time, millions of low-income families – particularly single-parent households – will face an increase.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...cid=spartandhp

This is fake news.

Btw. You are wrong.

Comment

Making America Great Again

Comment

How i think your trying to take my thread

Comment

trump is busy making america great again, deal with it.

Comment

What will the TMB Trump Watch retail at?

Will we get delivery in time for Christmas?

I will take two, thank you.

Comment

Something i liek to add to these discussions is that paying taxes has become voluntary for the super wealthy due to tax loopholes. deductions, trusts, offshore tax shelters.

If you have loser stocks you can keep them around and sell em to set your gains to zero and pay no gains tax. and you hold your winners and sell off as you have losses to offest them. it's not a loophole, but theres a lot of deduction finesse that happens.

Interesting vid. im gonna learn more. Ivanka's legs make learning fun.

Comment

NATO driven apart last year with Turkey's islamification, Brexit and US isolating themselves.....

SCO growing with likely additions in Pakistan, India and even Turkey is considering.....

US vs China 0 - 3
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Pakistan, India, and Turkey that is a net positive for the US. Those are shit countries. Fuck china, They have big problems with their economy too, lol, like building ghost cities and devaluing their money. China will collapse way before the US will, plus, we worse comes to worse we just take what we want like a china buffet.

Comment

Worse thing US has ever done was to elect Trump. You fools think Obama is bad, just wait and see all the shit that's about to happen in the coming months and years. You really showed your ignorance by falling for all the fake russian propoganda spread about hillary and believing everything Trump said. Lmfao

#notmypresident
                    Last edited by hard_knocks; 11-26-2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                      Worse thing US has ever done was to elect Trump. You fools think Obama is bad, just what and see all the shit that's about to happen in the coming months and years. You really showed your ignorance by falling for all the fake russian propoganda spread about hillary and believing everything Trump said. Lmfao

#notmypresident
                      Did you even bother to read the Wikileaks? You show your ignorance by falling for MSM propaganda. It's gonna be funny when Trump makes America great again because you're gonna look back at this and realize you're a true idiot

Comment

Listen to me

if you want to invest in other countries
                        building businesses in other countries hiring these other countries citizens
                        make usa unemployment rate go up then go for it

tump wants to do his own thing
                        re invest back into the usa economy employing his fellow americans in factories as such

obama and clinton removed such funding for you guys in the usa for missle defence systems and this is why trump is going to bring it back

your saftey your country

now where is this money coming from
                        tariffs , taxes all for your saftey !

Comment

This doesn't just hit USA but I am a aussie and I do shares on the market

I know and can feel that all stock market share holders are not 100% Australian
                          they are either Chinese and american etc just a example

now when USA pulls out on TPP deal what do you think will happen
                          and re invest back into usa in stead of other countries lol

HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

Comment

This also means for us aussies to buy back our assets too and keep it australian owned and made

trump has the right idea

you can't profit of someone else business etc !

Comment

How much did your Thanksgiving meal cost the Taxpayers? If you were Trump, the amount would be $7m.

"NBC News reported Wednesday that the family's Florida Thanksgiving was guarded by a contingent of at least 150 Secret Service personnel. A Homeland Security official told NBC News that the cost to the taxpayer of that operation alone would reach $7 million. Trump's security is currently running at than $2 million a day, according to internal Homeland Security and Secret Service documents reviewed by NBC News. That number that is sure to increase whenever the president or the first lady travels — or when the threat level rises."

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/...e-816594499904

Comment

Working...
                              X