your not alone your not depressed !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your not alone your not depressed !

In life if you don't make changes or commitments you won't go through life at all , they say life itself like all human life went through changes it was evolution
    so when you think you can't fight your way through the hard times and think your all alone your not alone there is always someone out there that has or is ,even been through the worst then you or same as you are going through now !
    don't criticize another help another out show them ropes you don't have to do it for them
    lets say i chucked the ball in the wrong way
    someone picks this ball up chucks it while i watch to show me then tells me to do it
    ITS ME WHO THROWS IT AFTER BEEN TAUGHT !
    now I am not the best of the bunch I done wrong but as life for myself changes I learn my mistakes I make these mistakes I make the strength I want come from these mistakes I look at myself in the mirror and look at how I look and I say man you need to stop and change what your doing !
    ITS NOT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHO HAS TO DO IT
    ITS NOT YOUR MOTHER
    ITS NOT YOUR FATHER
    ITS YOU!
    YOU SAY YOU SICK OF LIFE WELL STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING
    MAKE A GOAL MAKE A TARGET
    MAKE A SHOT AND CHANGE YOURSELF DO IT ON YOUR OWN
    MAKE THIS SHOT
    ITS ALL WORTH THE SHOT YOUR THE ONE WHO IS FIRING THE GUN AT YOUR TARGET !

we are stronger then you imagine
    we are stronger then drugs
    we are stronger then alcohol
    we are stronger then mankind itself cause we are mankind and we push ourselves to the brink of destruction
    we take control of our life and dreams

Comment

very wise words

Comment

Thats nice and true. Although I wouldn't say its evolution because evolution dosnt exist ahh BUT they are tests sent from above which we must face in life.

Because life isn't all about happiness... its also a test and we have all got our own personal test and demons to face whatever that is.

Comment

Very true .... MrWorker......the one above only sends us tests that he knows we can face ......

Comment

yeah that is true too but sometimes your test that is sent is hard to overcome and might take time

Comment

Working...
            X