asking tmb community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking tmb community

So my soon to be ex wife got lut off work because of covid 19 it cost me my job bc i kept kids while she self quarantined results came back negative i still have new job opportunities is this karma biting me in ass bc of my past or karma putting me in path for better opportunities? I respect many on tmb need answers from friends

Hello IDC, I'm sorry I don't understand your post. what is stopping you from getting a new job?

Comment

Nothing stopped me i have a new job lol was a heart to heart post bc i respect the community

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
        So my soon to be ex wife got lut off work because of covid 19 it cost me my job bc i kept kids while she self quarantined results came back negative i still have new job opportunities is this karma biting me in ass bc of my past or karma putting me in path for better opportunities? I respect many on tmb need answers from friends

you have clearly been a total cunt to people in the past and now as you said karma is catching up with ya,,,,my advice to you would be go hugs some strangers (whilst of couse practicing social distancing )

or simply wear a smile on your face it makes life a whole lot better

Comment

So i can come give you a hug while i wear a mask?

Comment

Bang on,,,,i accept hug from anyone ,,,,no discrimination here

Comment

........and can i ask you to wear gloves too ,,just incase just i get pregnant

Comment

Life is a journey, the good you do will follow you. Your behaviour will always be your savior.

its like the old African proverb:

one day this tribal chief decided he wanted his royal throne to be much bigger, so he got one built but it was so big he didn't have space for it in his quite biggish hut....when he needed to sleep....so they worked out a way to suspend it from the ceiling using simple winches techniques and some jungle vine ropes....so at night his lackeys would just pull it up and it would suspend from the ceiling.

in day times when his subjects needed to come see him, they would remove/fold the hearth bed and lower the throne

One night while sleeping with all his 43 wives, the throne came crashing down and killed him and several of his wives

the moral of this story and the proverb is:

people who live in grass houses should not stow thrones
                Game Admin

Comment

quit whining and go get a dam job !!! maybe spend less time jerking off on these forums and try to better yourself in RL

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    Life is a journey, the good you do will follow you. Your behaviour will always be your savior.

its like the old African proverb:

one day this tribal chief decided he wanted his royal throne to be much bigger, so he got one built but it was so big he didn't have space for it in his quite biggish hut....when he needed to sleep....so they worked out a way to suspend it from the ceiling using simple winches techniques and some jungle vine ropes....so at night his lackeys would just pull it up and it would suspend from the ceiling.

in day times when his subjects needed to come see him, they would remove/fold the hearth bed and lower the throne

One night while sleeping with all his 43 wives, the throne came crashing down and killed him and several of his wives

the moral of this story and the proverb is:

people who live in grass houses should not stow thrones
                    hahahaha ,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X