Life with covid is it fake or real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life with covid is it fake or real?

Im just wondering everyones thoughts on this issue whether you think its being exploited or whether the results are true? Me personally i think its being over rated but still a definitive issue but over played

not over played, and not to be ignored, second wave will take more lives.. i have family that worked on covid wards. they said its a nasty way to die.. and hard to nurse.

saying its fake and ignoring safety messages.. ie. no wash hands.. dont wear mask.. mix in groups. will help it spread,
    you have to lose family to learn?

Comment

Covid is real.
      I think some of the precautions are not appropriate.
      No doubt people are dying from it, but the numbers are artificially inflated.
      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

my question is if no one told you it was a problem would you really notice or just say yeah the flu was pretty bad this year.

the numbers and threats are exaggerated to a criminal level and to that fact the damage the governments have done won't be undone for years if not decades.

when are people going to stop saying we just have to get thru this and we can return to normal or it's only for a short period of time we just have to get thru it. Some US states have been on shutdown for 6 months already and have masks mandate for just as long and you have biden saying if he's elected 3 more months of a national mandate, so that will be over a YEAR. There will be very little left to come back to. Over 50% of all small businesses will be out of business will just have major corporations controlling everything and now will be TOO BIG TO FAIL if they aren't already.

and now the paranoia and anxiety levels of people will be so high that every time someone gets sick, the flu, a cold, feels somewhat under the weather they will be calling for more shutdowns and mandates and whatever else they can think of.

for thousands of years people have gotten sick and guess what people are still around but all sudden NOW it's undoable and we need to control it, stop the spread, stop it by any means necessary.

the simple answer yes people get sick but the real scary part is the powers to be new reactions this and how everyone is seemly just going along for the ride like it's normal and it's for the greater good ( greater good- a concept used before in history to justify horrible things).

was once told by a wise man freedom isn't free you have to fight for it and no one can give you freedoms.
        Last edited by Eli_462; 08-16-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Would we have thought it was a bad case of the flu? Isn’t the flu predominantly seasonal at its most prolific in colder seasons.

The numbers are prob exaggerated a bit tho but at the same time I don’t think the reaction from our government has been an over reaction
          Last edited by P-T; 08-16-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
            Would we have thought it was a bad case of the flu? The seasonal flu? In the middle of summer? No
            the flu isn't technically seasonal. I guess maybe viruses don't respect or know are seasons. Now, the common explanation for the reason it seems seasonal is that people are inside more during the fall and winter and it spreads easier, but what did the authorities do when the virus first hit told everyone to stay home, stay inside, shut down outside events. interesting. in fact, some states even called it stay at home order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
              not over played, and not to be ignored, second wave will take more lives.. i have family that worked on covid wards. they said its a nasty way to die.. and hard to nurse.

saying its fake and ignoring safety messages.. ie. no wash hands.. dont wear mask.. mix in groups. will help it spread,
              you have to lose family to learn?
              none of that shit will actually help you with sickness and in some cases might do harm.

of course, wash your hands at a normal level but extra and using consistent hand sanitizer over time will weaken your immune system.

wearing a mask is stupid and is more of a control mechanism or a symbol than provide any actual protection. just think about it when this thing first came out what did the CDC say about masks? mind you viruses have been around for a long time and they know how viruses spread. They said no need for normal people to wear masks to save them for medical professionals working closely with the affected. interesting. on side note personally i think it's depressing to see people or be forced to wear masks and does psychological damage and reinforces it's not safe/healthy. This brings me to the power of thought this could be actually making people sick because of psychological factors. it's a real thing the placebo effect is a real phenomenon that every drug testing/study has to account for.

not to mix in groups/ quarantine/ isolation. really not healthy for many people for many factors. funny the choice of words they use quarantine well if they are sick yes that works but they are quarantining the healthy in many cases and it should be called house arrest. Also, isolation is a form of torture.

should be telling people to eat healthier, exercise more, work less, relax more, sleep more, avoid stress. stuff like that. Things that will make healthier people and provide you with a stronger more effective immune system. but you hear nothing or next to nothing about these things, things that will actually make a difference in the long run.

Comment

I respect response definitely im just in state of wtf atm

Comment

Conjecture

Comment

As far as?

Comment

Ok I should say I don’t live in America so don’t know what it’s like out there but pretty sure much of what Eli says just is conjecture

consistent use of hand sanitizer is gonna lower your immune system - That’s just not an argument I’ve heard before. I think it’s very extreme to think that additional hygiene is gonna seriously impact peoples
                      immune system. You take an immunosuppressant drug or are comprised cos of disease or u’ve lived in a bubble since birth, that’s when your immune system is in trouble but using hand sanitizer prob not.

face masks are just a symbol rather than preventative - I believe most scientists say that wearing a face mask massively reduces the risk of spreading corona cos they reduce the distance respiratory droplets travel

i think u need to try and look for positives amongst this shit. For me personally, the positive working from home is I can now live where I want. I don’t have to be within a decent travelling distance from work. I can find a home that I’m much happier in. Don’t need to spend money and time on travel. For others it will be being able to spend more time with family, or a better work/home life balance. I’m not saying be blind to the negatives but if u constantly look for them it’s likely all u will find

Comment

good time to be a face mask manufacturer.....business is booming,,,, Storm when is the new range of TMB masks being released ???

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

none of that shit will actually help you with sickness and in some cases might do harm.

of course, wash your hands at a normal level but extra and using consistent hand sanitizer over time will weaken your immune system.

wearing a mask is stupid and is more of a control mechanism or a symbol than provide any actual protection. just think about it when this thing first came out what did the CDC say about masks? mind you viruses have been around for a long time and they know how viruses spread. They said no need for normal people to wear masks to save them for medical professionals working closely with the affected. interesting. on side note personally i think it's depressing to see people or be forced to wear masks and does psychological damage and reinforces it's not safe/healthy. This brings me to the power of thought this could be actually making people sick because of psychological factors. it's a real thing the placebo effect is a real phenomenon that every drug testing/study has to account for.

not to mix in groups/ quarantine/ isolation. really not healthy for many people for many factors. funny the choice of words they use quarantine well if they are sick yes that works but they are quarantining the healthy in many cases and it should be called house arrest. Also, isolation is a form of torture.

should be telling people to eat healthier, exercise more, work less, relax more, sleep more, avoid stress. stuff like that. Things that will make healthier people and provide you with a stronger more effective immune system. but you hear nothing or next to nothing about these things, things that will actually make a difference in the long run.

You know whos against wearin masks? Trump. A wannabe fascist. And if you disagree then and cry bout it takin' your freedom then let me know your thoughts bout National Guard being sent into Portland and ppl being taken in unmarked vehicles simply because they were protesting? A mask being mandatory to wear takes more freedom than you bein shoved into vehicles like youre livin in HK or some shit-authoritarian-land? Give me a break.
                          Also clearly you havent been followin scientists and good honorable doctors who are advising wearing masks. Just no need to wear N-95 or surgical masks since they are not necessary for the public and theyre not as abundant as normal masks.

Comment

This is not a personal vendetta post statement stat away v your worthless btw this was a general inquiry

Comment

Originally posted by Zak View Post

You know whos against wearin masks? Trump. A wannabe fascist. And if you disagree then and cry bout it takin' your freedom then let me know your thoughts bout National Guard being sent into Portland and ppl being taken in unmarked vehicles simply because they were protesting? A mask being mandatory to wear takes more freedom than you bein shoved into vehicles like youre livin in HK or some shit-authoritarian-land? Give me a break.
                              Also clearly you havent been followin scientists and good honorable doctors who are advising wearing masks. Just no need to wear N-95 or surgical masks since they are not necessary for the public and theyre not as abundant as normal masks.

was it simple protesting or just cunts going on the rampage ???? if it was the latter i would shoot on sight ??

Comment

Working...
                              X