Please Lord make them stop feeding our children amphetamines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Lord make them stop feeding our children amphetamines

Please pray they stop hurting the children first and foremost. People just offer up their kids to the system with the best intent and they end up having a kid all hopped up on amphetamines just because he or she has a hard time paying attention. Why do the globalist hate children so much? They put out their propaganda saying it's a mental illness called ADHD when kids act like kids. I mean what the hell is going on here? Of course a 6 year old is gonna have a hard time concentrating, they have an attention span of 5 minutes. The real people with mental illness are the evil bastards who peddle this crap.

Completly right there and thats why when they told me my son was adhd i walked on outta there no need to give kids drugs most are just bored so they act out

Comment

However, there are plenty of children that really do have ADD or ADHD and for those children, they should be treated by a doctor experienced in children with these afflictions.

Comment

Not treating a child that does have ADD/ADHD or assuming that a child does not have it and is just bored is not doing the child any good. Do you even understand how this condition works if you a child that has it? I'm not talking about the acting out... I'm talking about the concentration problems that your child will have in school, homelife and at a job when he gets older.

Comment

Lol yes i see your side.
          BUT ive also seen and worked with people who choose to deal with it in other ways i wont zombie my kid just because everyone thinks drugs are the way.
          hes doing great without them grades are awsome. Depends what each person thinks is ok

Comment

If the child is doing ok in school, then medication may not be needed. But if a child is struggling, being disruptive and getting bad grades, then they probably should be on some type of medication, at least during school hours. If the dosage is correct, they won’t be zombies and often times, doctors recommend that they only take it for school anyway. It’s the parents that opt to also give it to them on the weekends because they don’t want to deal with the attention problems their child is having at home.

For those that don't know what it's like for a child with an attention disorder I can give you an idea...

Let's say your child is taking a test in class... the classroom is quiet as students are working on the questions. Outside in the hallway, two teachers are quietly talking or maybe the kid in the back of the class is tapping his pencil on his desk while he thinks of the answer to the question. Most children are able to block these distractions out and continue concentrating on the test. A child with ADD or ADHD can't concentrate because he is unable to block out the talking in the hallway or the tapping of the pencil on the desk… This is all he hears and the sound is intensified because of his attention problem. ... the distraction keeps him from concentrating on the test he should be taking. In his brain, it's like a pasture gate that is open and won't ever shut.

The problem is not just related to school. At home, you may tell your child to go clean his room. He has every intention of doing as you asked but on the way to his room he gets distracted by the cat who is playing with a ball so he starts playing with the cat. Then he hears his brother playing in the backyard and next thing you know he is outside in the yard playing with his brother totally forgetting about the room you asked him to clean. This is not a defiant or behavioral problem… but rather an attention problem. Parents need to be objective and willing to consider that there may be true medical reasons why a child is not doing as he is told or being disruptive at home or school.

If you suspect your child has an attention problem, at least have it checked out and then along with your doctor (and maybe even the teacher) decide what is best for your child. The worse you can do is to do nothing and assume it's just a behavioral problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
              Please pray they stop hurting the children first and foremost. People just offer up their kids to the system with the best intent and they end up having a kid all hopped up on amphetamines just because he or she has a hard time paying attention. Why do the globalist hate children so much? They put out their propaganda saying it's a mental illness called ADHD when kids act like kids. I mean what the hell is going on here? Of course a 6 year old is gonna have a hard time concentrating, they have an attention span of 5 minutes. The real people with mental illness are the evil bastards who peddle this crap.
              Its because they want kids to be brainwashed... They want to get them when they young.. so they can fill they minds with immoral poison and brainwash them to the new world order. That's why they made school compulsory so you've got no choice but have to go... School should be a choice NOT FORCED.... but school is the biggest brainwashing machine.

All leaders of the worlds are all PEADOPHILES as well..... they all kidnap children and then sacrifice them to MOLOECH aka SATAN at the bohemian grove.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                Its because they want kids to be brainwashed... They want to get them when they young.. so they can fill they minds with immoral poison and brainwash them to the new world order. That's why they made school compulsory so you've got no choice but have to go... School should be a choice NOT FORCED.... but school is the biggest brainwashing machine.

All leaders of the worlds are all PEADOPHILES as well..... they all kidnap children and then sacrifice them to MOLOECH aka SATAN at the bohemian grove.
                I agree with everything you said

Comment

If a child (or adult) is properly evaluated and the appropriate medicine correctly titrated, the change in attitude, performance, ability and SELF CONFIDENCE of the patient can be eye opening for adults who've never been treated before, and life changing for children who've suffered from poor grades, punishment for disruption, or other social consequences of ADHD. Painting ADHD with a broad stroke of "they're just kids, and meds make them zombies" is simply ignorant. Dismissing it as "all kids are fidgety" and denying them the opportunity to find out if treatment would help is basically child neglect at best, or child abuse if the parent is educated and privileged enough to know better.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                    If a child (or adult) is properly evaluated and the appropriate medicine correctly titrated, the change in attitude, performance, ability and SELF CONFIDENCE of the patient can be eye opening for adults who've never been treated before, and life changing for children who've suffered from poor grades, punishment for disruption, or other social consequences of ADHD. Painting ADHD with a broad stroke of "they're just kids, and meds make them zombies" is simply ignorant. Dismissing it as "all kids are fidgety" and denying them the opportunity to find out if treatment would help is basically child neglect at best, or child abuse if the parent is educated and privileged enough to know better.
                    You are the ignorant one and giving a child meth is child abuse. ADHD is fake and an excuse for bad parenting. Its the parents job to instill discipline not fuck them up with pills. If someone has a hard time concentrating it's not a mental illness it's a lack of discipline. You are just as brainwashed as drudge.

Comment

You are the ignorant one and giving a child meth is child abuse. ADHD is fake and an excuse for bad parenting. Its the parents job to instill discipline not fuck them up with pills. If someone has a hard time concentrating it's not a mental illness it's a lack of discipline. You are just as brainwashed as drudge.
                      Please Lord tell us this person does not have any children counting on his parenting skills.

Comment

When I first read your post, I thought you were serious... but now I see that your whole intention was to just throw some shit out there and see if it would stick. You must either be related to Worker or his multi. I can't wait for your next fatuous claim.

Comment

Not concentrating and not keeping still is a lack of discipline not mental illness. That doesn't mean you beat your kid it just means be a good parent and show them how to fight resistance. Giving them meth is just the easy road and setting up a child for failure and future drug problem.

Comment

Thank God there are still mothers like kp who don't fall for these schemes

Comment

Bad ur a fuckin moron. U need a lobotomy. Or maybe u already had one and now u are left stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X