Our Reality As CHANGED and it is CHANGING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Reality As CHANGED and it is CHANGING

The World just feels wrong... something feels missing, its hard to explain... but I feel like I shouldn't be in this reality like I have moved to another reality OR my reality as changed.

10 yrs ago the world was soo much different to what it is today its insane.

But everything is changing... like words and places as well.

Like its MATHS... not math... yet everyone says MATH these days... YET when I was a kid and until a few yrs ago IT WAS MATHS !!

Like Sex and the city... it wasn't sex and the city.. it was sex in the city as I remember it. ( I never watched it but I always knew the title of it was that ).

Like on forest gump... when he says life was like a box a chocolates... I DONT REMEMBER it been said that like... it was said like this Life IS like a box of chocolates that's how I remember it... clear as day.

same with star wars when darthvader says Luke I am your father.... THATS how I remember it.. but instead he says I am your father.... Now..... WTF... !!... My name is Luke so I should know people use to say to me Luke I am your father all the time at school.

Theys a lot more stuff personally that I have notice change as well... but these above are the main ones that everyone agrees on that have changed. BECAUSE EVERYONE REMEMBERS THEM THE SAME.... FROM MY REALITY ANYWAY.

like on maps.. maps and places on the maps have changed.... I could go on and on

I BLAME CERN THE PARTICLE EXCELERATOR.... IT IS CHANGING OUR REALITY.... AND ITS GOAL IS TO CONFUSE AND OPEN A PORTAL TO HELL AND INVADE HEAVEN

Obviously they not gonna win.... No weapon prevails against God..

BUT THEY STILL TRYING ANYWAY.

the world feels wrong

and

what was wrong and evil.... is now right and good

like it says in the bible though AHHH... in the end times... Good will become bad and bad will become good.

just look at society, government, media..... theys your answere..... WE ARE IN THE END TIMES AHHH.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 11-20-2016, 03:16 AM.

I wake up some mornings feeling like something weird as happened LIKE SOMETHING ELSE AS CHANGED.

when people get DEJU VU as well.... I believe that that is because SOMETHING AS CHANGED

Comment

Wow... I'm being serious now... You need to commit yourself in a mental hospital and get examined. I'm not joking...

Comment

that's funny you call me mental... Yet I am the one who is AWAKE and is EXPLAINING my point of view which makes absolute sense. Yet you continue to gullibly believe whatever the media says or believe in scientists who are basically just metaphysicts who have a bunch of theories AND NO PROOF AT ALL.

NOW who needs to commit themselves into a mental hospital ?.

WAKE UP MY FRIEND..

EAT THE RED PILL

Comment

I know its scary and its hard admitting that everything your have been brought up to believe is a load of sheeeeit. And the government and schools have lied to you and the media are propagandists and lieers that like to stir up trouble to keep the population divided.

Its easy for me because I have NEVER believed anything schools, the gov, gov scientists or media said since I was a kid.

BUT if you know the truth your are free

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

AHHHH
          Last edited by MrWorker; 11-20-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

Comment

its Very true

Comment

Theys gonna be a big change very sooon I can feel it

Comment

/r/im12andthisisdeep

Comment

Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
                    /r/im12andthisisdeep
                    Did you just reference 4chan's adult request board? lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by blink View Post
                      Did you just reference 4chan's adult request board? lmao!
                      Who is 4chan?!?! I referenced reddit, silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X