Life before Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life before Covid

I remember how simple life was before Covid, things we take advantage of.

well, you can't be too safe with something that has 99.8 survival rate.

or when the average age of someone dying of covid is 80, scary shit. i mean yeah that is higher than normal life expectancy in the US but it's covid, it's the new normal.

watch after the election if Biden wins the U-turn with media on all this Covid nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
      well, you can't be too safe with something that has 99.8 survival rate.

or when the average age of someone dying of covid is 80, scary shit. i mean yeah that is higher than normal life expectancy in the US but it's covid, it's the new normal.

watch after the election if Biden wins the U-turn with media on all this Covid nonsense.
      Will Biden win also cause a u-turn with the media in the rest of the world? Like, will other countries start saying it’s bullshit?

asking for a friend.

Comment

bloody hate the long ass queues due to corona. also a lot of places in my town only taking card no cash smh. but one thing i do like is barely any traffic past few months.

Comment

According to elis stats covid 19 actually makes you live longer

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
            bloody hate the long ass queues due to corona. also a lot of places in my town only taking card no cash smh. but one thing i do like is barely any traffic past few months.
            It's like that here too, mostly card transactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
              i didnt think you paid for anything at the shops DS,,,isnt the 5 finger shuffle your bag ?

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
                i didnt think you paid for anything at the shops DS,,,isnt the 5 finger shuffle your bag ?
                Sorry i don't understand. you joking about saying i steal or something lol. wth is 5 finger shuffle.

Comment

braw are u suggesting sami gets fisted for free shopping?

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                    haha no I wasn't ...but now that you mention it

Comment

errrr this the PT i know?

Comment

u know it sami. still here.....just about. good to see u again mate. dont ever leave again

Comment

u know it sami. still here.....just about. good to see u again mate. dont ever leave again
                          msg me lad. i recently came back trying to track my hoes down. also i heard i missed a fair bit

Comment

Good topic for discussion. Before the pandemic, I was the owner of a retail business that was getting more complicated every day. The global pandemic has done enormous damage to date. Three years ago I got the idea to open my own clothing store, and it took me a long time to get to it, I read many different forums where I tried to find useful information, but it did not help. The main disadvantage is that this is unverified and unconfirmed information, but simply people's thoughts. My salvation was www .spam.fail.com, which was advised to me by a friend of mine who works there as a financial consultant. Here I found a retail business financial model template. Thus, in a couple of months I opened my own store, which almost immediately began to generate income. My advice: don't be afraid to start something new, the main thing is to do it wisely.
                            Last edited by Opie; 08-14-2020, 01:49 AM.

Comment

The people that say things will change after the US elections clearly are watching several biased media sources & YouTube links. Those individuals might need to spend time away from the computer and with people... just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X