Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Now, we all know that the weather in any area can be dramatic, but I’m looking for stories of how you or someone you know survived a natural weather phenomenon. Any one have any stories?

ill go first:

When I was living in Canada, the area I lived in usually reached -20 as the bottom of the temperature register. There was a three day stretch in February 2010 that hit -46 as the lowest temp for that region in a long time. It stayed below -20 for three days! The sun didn’t help anything with this vortex that came in.

I spent some time in a place where the temp during the day would get up to 57 C and then would drop down to 26 C, never thought i'd be freezing at 26 lol, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyJones View Post
      I spent some time in a place where the temp during the day would get up to 57 C and then would drop down to 26 C, never thought i'd be freezing at 26 lol, good times.
      haha for sure. Honestly, when it got back up to 30F, we were in our shorts and tshirts having a good time playing tackle football because of the 70+ degree difference haha.

Comment

Working...
      X