Where would you time travel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you time travel?

If you had a time a time machine, what year(s) would you travel back to? Would you go forward?

See my mandella effect thread they are changing stuff at CERN from the past its more then a particle accelerator is a HELL PORTAL... Also when you get deja vu SOMETHINH AS CHANGED AGAIN
    Last edited by MrWorker; 11-11-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I would travel back to the point in time Worker was concieved.

I would show his dad some of his forum ramblings, which in turn would make him pull out and paste Worker all over his mums back.

Future saved for all!
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post

I would show his dad some of his forum ramblings, which in turn would make him pull out and paste Worker all over his mums back.

Future saved for all!
        LMAO! I was thinking pretty much the same thing!

Comment

make sure the jews never escaped egypt, make sure constantine never became a christian and throw young mohammed down a cliff...
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

afraid that if i move forward i end up in nuclear wasteland
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post

Future saved for all!
              just think blind... in 10 yrs time ahhh be dating yahhh daughter OOOooooo

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                just think blind... in 10 yrs time ahhh be dating yahhh daughter OOOooooo
                I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would travel to the point an time just before god created everything and ask him why are you doing this knowing whats going to happen lol

Comment

Too bad Mr. Workers' mom couldn't just swallow him, she had to get take the creampie challenge... And now here we are.

Comment

I'd go back to the 80s...great fucking times..lol what I remember at least lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan_The_Terrible View Post
                        Too bad Mr. Workers' mom couldn't just swallow him, she had to get take the creampie challenge... And now here we are.
                        So did you're Mum... Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Sox33 View Post
                          So did you're Mum... Just saying
                          Is that all you got? LOL *fills up glass with more VODKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan_The_Terrible View Post
                            its you ruskies that love your shots dunchaaa, and yooo mum like she works takes nut shots for peanuts as well OOOooooo

Comment

i'd time travel back to right before you posted this and post it right before you and freak you out.

Comment

Working...
                              X