Congrats SCO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats SCO!!!

With Turkey in ruins, the Brexit and now Trump as president no wonder the first ones to congratulate the US were China, Russia and north Korea

You must know you made a mistake when the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation is the only one happy about it....

RIP NATO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

and to all americans here....you're a bunch of dumb f#*%s....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
      *incorrect - Only the 58.9 million who voted for the retard and jackie. can't forget jackie

Comment

Watch america become great again now... you bunch of grandma pussy eating fucks

Comment

The election was simple. It was not the US selecting Trump as much as us choosing to take a different path. No nations can continue to add a trillion dollars of debt a year and prosper. The US people just wanted the brakes to be placed on the Government's irresponsible spending.

Socially, I think most American want the same things: social equality, a chance to succeed and prosper, and helping the disadvantaged. We differ in how we want to accomplish those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            The election was simple. It was not the US selecting Trump as much as us choosing to take a different path. No nations can continue to add a trillion dollars of debt a year and prosper. The US people just wanted the brakes to be placed on the Government's irresponsible spending.

Socially, I think most American want the same things: social equality, a chance to succeed and prosper, and helping the disadvantaged. We differ in how we want to accomplish those things.
            I agree and that's also where the problem is we all want the same thing but go about it differently we need to do it together as a whole with just one plan

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
              This is the wrong way to go. Much of the hate in the campaign must dissolve somehow. This kind of talk just galvanizes things more.

Unfortunately Trump has a hard time taking the high road. This kind of talk just divides people more. That Aramossa woman in Trumps stable said Trump has a list he keeps of his enemies and now he is going to go after them. It was also interesting to hear from the Virgin empire owner who said that when he met Trump that people should not vote for Trump because all he talked about is the fact that Trump said he was making a life long commitment to payback all the main 5 people he wanted to lend money to him refused to do so. So therein lies the problem. Do you make the spoiled child with much power to start a battle with his enemies or do you just stand back and let him rise to the job he has just been given.

I say the best step is to take a step back and give him a chance to rise to the occasion because the alternative can and will be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                This is the wrong way to go. Much of the hate in the campaign must dissolve somehow. This kind of talk just galvanizes things more.

Unfortunately Trump has a hard time taking the high road. This kind of talk just divides people more. That Aramossa woman in Trumps stable said Trump has a list he keeps of his enemies and now he is going to go after them. It was also interesting to hear from the Virgin empire owner who said that when he met Trump that people should not vote for Trump because all he talked about is the fact that Trump said he was making a life long commitment to payback all the main 5 people he wanted to lend money to him refused to do so. So therein lies the problem. Do you make the spoiled child with much power to start a battle with his enemies or do you just stand back and let him rise to the job he has just been given.

I say the best step is to take a step back and give him a chance to rise to the occasion because the alternative can and will be ugly.
                well if he does something wrong im sure they will impeach him

Comment

Politicians listen to the swing voters not to the loyal voters. because of electoral college its just a few states that decide the president these days. Its a good thing to stop being loyal and withhold your vote from your preferred party, as by voting third party or voting for the opposition. some people simply don't vote but thats not as good. Hard to tell if its protest or laziness.

Democrat voters wanted Bernie. DNC gave them Killary. I hope DNC learned their lesson on what they can get away with. Having really bad candidates has really woke people up. I'm glad trump won, killary seems like a representative of the ruling establishment. Council on foreign relations et al.

I live in a hard core blue state so I opted to use my vote for third party. When libertarians get to 5% support they can start getting public funding. that means another voice in the discussion flaming the major parties and keeping them in check. we're so close. Why does no one get this. Am i missing something.

Plus i'd be down with libertarian president. less waste of money. You can always join private associations for mutual support and armed protection. lol. Vote Chaos!

Comment

in honor of his victory i declare today national grab a pussy day

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                      in honor of his victory i declare today national grab a pussy day
                      I second this deceleration and will now like to confirm I will be running for the presidency in the next election.

#iKonn4President #FREEPUSSY4ALL

Comment

Originally posted by WoLfgang View Post
                        well if he does something wrong im sure they will impeach him
                        stfu wolf do u even know what impeach means

Comment

#national grab pussy day it is

Comment

Originally posted by one View Post
                            stfu wolf do u even know what impeach means
                            funny thing is im not wolf lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

+!

I agree Brent. While I am disappointed that He didn't win the popular vote, Glad that in the end he did win. He is My President. I am an American. Maybe now Washington will start to take notice that we have had enough!!

Comment

Working...
                              X