No announcement yet.

Im DONE With Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from now on I am just gonna use women tahh please MAAHH COCKAHHHH... but other then that I arnt interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
      from now on I am just gonna use women tahh please MAAHH COCKAHHHH... but other then that I arnt interested in them.
      So what your saying is you are gonna basically going to flip what the brothers did to Jackie in prison?

Comment

yeah accept immahh do the sistahs asses whilst Jackie gets his assed ripped out by the brothers

Comment

yeah accept immahh do the sistahs asses whilst Jackie gets his assed ripped out by the brothers
          Jackie was a sister in prison. so no surprise why he loves going b(l)ack

Comment

when he goes to prison first thing he does is say wooohoooo blackboiiiss I'm back in a gay voice and then they come running like flys to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
              yes and if you are looking you will get a bunch of using cunts as they attempt to manipulate you at ur most vulnerable state like animals you will become the prey not the hunter
              I disagree. Not all women are psychotic, retarded and obsessive like you.

Comment

ohh sorry your not technically a women. carry on

Comment

when he goes to prison first thing he does is say wooohoooo blackboiiiss I'm back in a gay voice and then they come running like flys to shit.
                  Shocked he hasn't replied yet. He must be balls deep in black dick.

Comment

Done? aww right when I was going to ask to marry me

Comment

Wen JAckie is in prison his known as Mai Lynn oO

Comment

Working...
                      X