Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
    He is someone with good eyesite
    I think i dnt need eyesite for that scank although it doesnt hurt either ive seen yo pic raven you aint shit my fugly bitches put you to shame slow your roll troll an crawl back to the fucking bridge that you came from

Comment

licking my big fat booty like its fucking ice cream you should try it on ur imaginary gfs maybe you wont be so frustrated and get on here to say I need a facelift in reality I wouldn't look at ur cunt ass with that cock- jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
        not only was ur dick the size of a midgets you are the wrong colour - and not at the correct IQ range- cheers whilst you run me down my man is licking my anus and I'm about to have a great day-
        FFS KY!!!!!

I was enjoying this post until you talked about getting your shit eaten.

Poor fucking Tears reads these forums, he don't need to know that.

Behave.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

not only was ur dick the size of a midgets you are the wrong colour - and not at the correct IQ range- cheers whilst you run me down my man is licking my anus and I'm about to have a great day-
          By man are you referring to your made up boyfriend. The one who suddenly appears when your of your meds..

Comment

lol ok I'm ugly? and whats ur point I don't have issues getting guys lol so ?? are you trying to express ur inner hatred for ur tiny cock and ur mongrel looking bikie fucking face a fat little white dude with a small cock?

Comment

I never knew they made robotic play dolls??? I hope you lowered the self esteem buttom on them

Comment

well you handle these cunts blind and I don't have to say anything

Comment

well you handle these cunts blind and I don't have to say anything
                  Your right im a cunt bc i am what i eat

Comment

Just be thankful in the fact you are happy with yourself enough to show your true pics, and these cunts aren't so probably look like they don't need to dress up for haloween.

The more you bite, the more they will pick!!
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

you wouldn't have a chance fake wolfgang or ikonn and that is the issue here ok pinny and keep ur random trash out of my inbox ur just a fat little hairy white guy with a 3 inch cock ok so down me blha blha look

size matters boys OK that's the reality of it a woman does need a big cock-

Comment

hey blind did you know I love you

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                          Just be thankful in the fact you are happy with yourself enough to show your true pics, and these cunts aren't so probably look like they don't need to dress up for haloween.

The more you bite, the more they will pick!!
                          Lol the message this clown entered is invalid

Comment

hey blind did you know I love you
                            Well if i was blind an couldnt smell id give ya 10 inches an no photo shop either

Comment

Originally posted by WoLfgang View Post
                              Well if i was blind an couldnt smell id give ya 10 inches an no photo shop either
                              Where are you getting the other 9 inches from?
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Well if i pull mine out your girls ass ill have the othe 9

Comment

Working...
                                X