No announcement yet.

Brotherhoods second wave..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eck will probably man handle me now for talking to his brenty in such a way hmm I love the sound of his voice as he uses my name followed by the words "ur just a fucking cunt Raven don't think I wont hit you"

Comment

hey raven why so many post's cant you make your point in one post just asking

Comment

no cause then I go off and be like wait one min I'm not fucking done yet

Comment

also women are emotional not logical at the best of times

Comment

Brent been getting zeroed a few times and doing nothing about it getting others to kill for him . any rich guy would just do it himself hes a pussy and is ecks little bitch.

Step up brent

Comment

I don't like the way eck says his name makes me feel like a spiteful lil cunt but its also weird as both are guys I don't even know what I'm on about now I think its time to spam facebook.

Comment

i think its time to get a facelift

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                  So in conclusion I hope you enjoyed that EGG with ur steak you get on my nerves and you will probably get on here and say a bunch of shit about my selfies or what you think you know about me - degrade me but you are just a bragging fuck who has been out played by a female player and you just keep putting in those turns and eating ur steak brent - run down Shayne and vacuum his fucking floor. Rage that fucking monster - I wanna see you actually kill and fight back and do some combo killing with ur team mates instead of dropping turns and collecting and making out you own a fucking steak house- You are a rude person.
                  He doesn't need to degrade you. You to that all by yourself

Comment

they didn't kick me out spaso I was back in there for the war though after ur ass was removed cause they worked it out ur a she bitch with a Raven hate obsession -
                    *Note - It thinks gale is a female

Comment

Originally posted by WoLfgang View Post
                      It's time for allot more than that

Comment

Originally posted by WoLfgang View Post
                        oh wow are you Ikonns secondary bum multi??

Comment

iKonn grow a cock look fucker you sent me ur cock pic and I was not impressed GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU WOMAN HATING LAME CUNT - ur cock was as small as a new borns ok now go neck urself fat ugly small dicked hating troll cant play TMB cunt.

Comment

oh wow are you Ikonns secondary bum multi??
                            He is someone with good eyesite

Comment

iKonn grow a cock look fucker you sent me ur cock pic and I was not impressed GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU WOMAN HATING LAME CUNT - ur cock was as small as a new borns ok now go neck urself fat ugly small dicked hating troll cant play TMB cunt.
                              *Translation - I really wanna see iKons cock but he won't show me it because I'm a ugly, fat wannabe whore. boohoooo

Comment

not only was ur dick the size of a midgets you are the wrong colour - and not at the correct IQ range- cheers whilst you run me down my man is licking my anus and I'm about to have a great day-

Comment

Working...
                                X