Mr ikonn is a dead beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr ikonn is a dead beat

that's right I said it mr ikonn is a fucking dead beat in what sort of life would all females send naked photo's
    to what use this material to black mail you to make you do things for them to bend at there own will

BULLSHIT I COMMAND ALL FEMALES NOT TO SEND NAKED PHOTO'S TO THIS DEAD BEAT DROP KICK MOTHERFUKER

SERIOUSLY EVEN IF HE DOES OFF YOU TURNS YOU GOT TO BE DUMB TO DO IT ~

Stop sending him nudes ffs

whats wrong with you women

Comment

if you have been sent unwanted nudes, you may forward them to staff at themafiaboss dot com for proper handling.

Comment

I say good on him

Comment

Haha opie and staff want the nudes too

Comment

Opie just sendus ahh nude Ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by KINGIE-PORELLO View Post
              that's right I said it mr ikonn is a fucking dead beat in what sort of life would all females send naked photo's
              to what use this material to black mail you to make you do things for them to bend at there own will

BULLSHIT I COMMAND ALL FEMALES NOT TO SEND NAKED PHOTO'S TO THIS DEAD BEAT DROP KICK MOTHERFUKER

SERIOUSLY EVEN IF HE DOES OFF YOU TURNS YOU GOT TO BE DUMB TO DO IT ~
              Porello just commanded you all to NOT send me nudes. Guess you all best listen to him because he is clearly of sound mind

Comment

Originally posted by Opie View Post
                if you have been sent unwanted nudes, you may forward them to staff at themafiaboss dot com for proper handling.
                If I get 'unwanted' nudes I guarantee you won't wanna see them unless u find wales attractive

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
                  Porello just commanded you all to NOT send me nudes. Guess you all best listen to him because he is clearly of sound mind
                  *Note - Someone already send me a nude
                  I win
                  -iKonn

Comment

Working...
                  X