Dinosaurs have NEVER existed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs have NEVER existed

Dragons exist as much as dinosaurs doo... I have NEVER believed in dinosaurs even when I was a kid I didn't believe in them... and all the skeletons in museums are all molds so fake made of plastic, and not even one independent real scientist can examine the ''dinosaur remains''... Soo what does that tell ya. Its all fake

dinosaurs is just way too far fetched. and that big massive dinosaurs have now evoleved in to small fragile birds ? hahahaha don't make me laugh. Who evolves to be fragile ?.

evolution is just a big joke and dosnt make sense at all.

FFs

crackpot drivel

Comment

Inshallah

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
        FFs

crackpot drivel
        AHHHhh

Brainwashed Drivel

Comment

all you religious nuttjobs deserve eachother
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

this isn't religious at all its just all common sense and truth.

why the big cover ups on things ?.

if thye truly are dinosaurs why don't they allow REAL and INDEPENDENT researchers and scientists take a look to see the ''Bones'' and remains..... its obvious why they don't... because they don't actually exist.

Its the same with NASA and space.... Why the cover up about going to moon ?... because they never went to the moon... because space dosnt exist... the moon is just a night light in the firmament.

TRUST YOURSELF AND YOUR SENSES.

Rip the blind fold off and end the systematic brainwashing you have been fed since birth and open your eyes.

Look at the horizon.. it is FLAT. totally. Look at the flight paths as well they make absolutely no sense on a globe earth... BUT PERFECT on a flat earth.

its just common and sense and truth

I AM DOING REAL SCIENCE HERE.. THIS IS REAL SCIENCE AND REAL SCIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE.. REAL KNOWLEDGE

not metaphysical or theory rubbish that have no proof whatsoever for.
            Last edited by MrWorker; 10-26-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

you might be on to something ,in fact they have never found a complete dinosaur skeleton.

Comment

Today 10:34 PM #5
                all you religious nuttjobs deserve eachother

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  you might be on to something ,in fact they have never found a complete dinosaur skeleton.
                  exactly mate

Comment

I believe they never went to the the moon...

But the moon is real just like the sun...

Comment

your a fucking idiot worker

Comment

my favorite video about dinosaurs, it goes against your thread but interesting video.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox33 View Post
                          I believe they never went to the the moon...

But the moon is real just like the sun...
                          Your only half brainwashed then and half awake... don't worry I was once like you a few years ago before I discovered the flat earth . THE ULTIMATE COVERED CONSPIRCIE... You need to go the full distance and wake up

Comment

once your awake your awake.

anyone who believes the media or government is brainwashed,

I no longer believe ANYTHING AT ALL.. that I have been taught since a kid or are told now... I don't believe the media, government, scientists, teachers..... ITS ALL aload of rubbish. Propaganda and brainwashing material.

it makes sense that ALL CONSPIRACIES AND I MEAN ALL..... are just to cover up the flat earth.. hahaha.. it makes soo much sense now looking back.... when I used to believe in aliens and moon bases on moon and mars and sheeeiitt.... it dosnt even EXIST... JUST a made up conspiracy to take peoples minds OFF of the FLAT EARTH which is the TRUTH

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X