No announcement yet.

iKonn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only cunt talking about nudes is you they certainly were not offered you fucking idiot you obviously have it on ur mind though.. you came up with a scenario placed me in it now you are attacking me on my looks and my mental disorder for what reason? Like I said Idont know you I dont play tmb with you.. you are most likely a bum player and hence the reason you would be saying all this shit then call me crazy? Mate look at urself and pull that finger out of ur own arsehole

Comment

*Note keep me out of ur mind and ur mouth if you do not like my profile do not click on it

Or do you need help with that?

Comment

If you hate me why add me to ur thread .. if I annoy you that is ur problem. And you need help with that issue.

Comment

Are you an ex bf who has changed his thread name.. some cunt who has had his feelings crushed? There is no reason for you to speak to or about me

Comment

You could also be trying to run me down to make another female player you like feel good.. have a giggle in a skype chat like two 15 year old fuckwits win brownie points n go wack off to this person..

I am replying cause Im bored but now I have to go to work you can take that down in ur notes along with ur apparent knowledge on me having bipolar disorder and anything else you are taking notes on about me.. I wont be taking a single note about you only knowing you are not a man because no man gets online to run down women in any fashion especially ones he does not even know.

You have a weak character and ur 'hater' discourse is out of date and boring only other hater trolls with tiny cocks will give you applause.

Comment

God.... raven cool darrrn I'm gonna throw mahh holy waha in yahhh face ahhh after ikonn
              Last edited by MrWorker; 10-28-2016, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Wow. Now that's another 11 minutes I'll never get back. Why do I read this crap

Comment

Why do you? Because you want to thats why.

Comment

Yes. You are correct. Actually it's because the forums are like a bad fucking car wreck....you know you shouldn't. .but morbid curiosity has us rubber necking on the TMB forum highway.

Comment

Yup ...Archer n I almost just got hit by a young dick in his car pulling around a corner no indicator.. and yes I think that as well about these threads but it is annoying when these guys I do not associate with always have something to say... oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                        The only cunt talking about nudes is you they certainly were not offered you fucking idiot you obviously have it on ur mind though.. you came up with a scenario placed me in it now you are attacking me on my looks and my mental disorder for what reason? Like I said Idont know you I dont play tmb with you.. you are most likely a bum player and hence the reason you would be saying all this shit then call me crazy? Mate look at urself and pull that finger out of ur own arsehole
                        I say this 'shit' because it is true.
                        I didn't place you in any scenario. I simply stated that you were not required to send nude picture. Why? .. because i don't want to throw up.
                        Get over it.

Comment

*Note keep me out of ur mind and ur mouth if you do not like my profile do not click on it

Or do you need help with that?
                          Don't flatter yourself. If you disgust me why would i click on your profile?.. I wouldn't.
                          take your meds and get off my thread.

Comment

I think Ikonn has been lurking inside "found hell" changes his name every round and 90% on here would of never heard of him.

Comment

If you hate me why add me to ur thread .. if I annoy you that is ur problem. And you need help with that issue.
                              *Note - This was addressed in a previous post.

Comment

Are you an ex bf who has changed his thread name.. some cunt who has had his feelings crushed? There is no reason for you to speak to or about me
                                *Note - Here Raven is trying to tell everyone that she has had boyfriends. I find this very hard to believe but there are some desperate men in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X