X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticks n stones break my bones and names and attacks in tmb only enhance me

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
      If you say so since you have opinions on everyone you dont know nor played tmb with you just try to cut people down so im a retarded slut keep going
      I don't need need to. You've summed up what you are fairly well.

Comment

And does that help with ur psychological issues to get on an online game and trash people with what you think you know and not actually play the game? IKONN tmb thread troll and calling shayne ugly on another thread does that mean you are gay and battleing with issues coming out of the closet? You add my name alot but dont know me is this ur way of getting me to argue so I boost ur retarded threads?

Comment

I suggest you take a carton of anti depressants stand in front of a mirror tell urself u r beautiful 5 times and hope to god bloody mary dont appear behind you.

Comment

I love Mr Worker he is awesome you should suck his cock as he commands you too
            Who can blame you and I agree IKoonn just do as the lady says and CHOKE on MAAHH COCKAHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by iKonn View Post
              Some of us have standards. We don't just go around sucking everyone's cocks like some.

*Note - By some I am referring to you.
              Yeahh you don't just suck cock for nothing... You do it for bus fair and then walk home OOOOooo.

Comment

Then ask " sir who is paying for my methadone today?"

Comment

Fucking hell Raven. Stop trolling the forum, and put your attention seeking crap on a blog so I don't have to read it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Lol ur problem u are reading it are you an iKonn fan and are waiting for him to step out of the closet with a feather n his head..

Comment

Attention seeking this cunt mentions me constantly it seems he is the only attention seeker. But you are too simplistic to understand that.
                      Last edited by Ravenky; 10-27-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Not sure if mad, or ran out of bi-polar medication?!

Comment

https://youtu.be/7i7g9ccjkc8

Nope bored.

Comment

And does that help with ur psychological issues to get on an online game and trash people with what you think you know and not actually play the game? IKONN tmb thread troll and calling shayne ugly on another thread does that mean you are gay and battleing with issues coming out of the closet? You add my name alot but dont know me is this ur way of getting me to argue so I boost ur retarded threads?
                            Thinking something and knowing something are different things. I know what you are, you've already stated what you are. it's time you accept what you are.

Just because I do not want to see your nude pictures does not make me gay. If i was to run a poll on here asking the question 'who thinks raven is sexually attractive' most would agree with my view. What is my view? I could be really mean and type it here but I won't.

Shayne is ugly.

*Note - If I am getting the you to 'argue' to boost me threads why are u doing what i want?

Comment

I suggest you take a carton of anti depressants stand in front of a mirror tell urself u r beautiful 5 times and hope to god bloody mary dont appear behind you.
                              *Note - Here Raven is telling everyone her morning routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Blue View Post
                                Not sure if mad, or ran out of bi-polar medication?!
                                bi-polar medication. Didn't you take your 5 pills this morning Raven?

Comment

Working...
                                X