X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Lifes Matter TMB edition

We WUZ Kangs n SHEEEEIITTT

ayo hol up hol up, soo youuss be sayin'. WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEITT, SHHEEIITTT... converts to islam n worships thaaaa arab ALLAAUUUAHHHHH... starts attacking people with a knife gets shot by police... Sheeeiitt you whyte debils ahhh dindu nuffiinn.... momma starts crying sheeeitt this is wayycist he dindu nuffin he wa good boi.

I like martin luther king.

But black lifes matter is a ridiculous organisation and totally opposite to MLK and this is an example of how ridiculous they are... they are no different from the KKK.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 10-25-2016, 07:32 PM.

Do black lives matter? Does anyone's life matter?

Comment

That should be a question youd have to ask the black lifes matter people themselves as they never protest against they own criminals and gangs killing/bullying they own people or killing/bullying people of other races.

They only ever protest if its a black criminal that gets killed by cops.

Its as though they are actually a Criminal lifes matter group

ALL LIFES MATTER !! but not criminal lives.

Comment

I'll be completely honest.
        I haven't missed your posts.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Allah Akbar

Comment

Today 05:39 PM #2
            Do black lives matter? Does anyone's life matter?

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              Allah Akbar
              allah was a moongod idol older than islam...even had 3 daughters

mohammed was schizophrene and psychotic and copied the jews and added allah

hence another psychiatric disease was born....islam
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

If you Black I would think that if you live in the USA you can say black lives matter. When they had the Stop and Frisk program that Trump wants to put back in 80 percent more blacks got Stopped and Frisked. Definitely when you look at how many white supporters there is in the USA for Trump and the klan support he gets it gave so many a free card to come out in the open. Gonna be scary if they don't want to go back into their trailers.

Comment

i guess you didn't like when MLK blocked off bridges so that "emergency" vehicles could pass or people could go about their business. Martin Luther King would be a big supporter of BLK because he understood the injustices. Unlike you. I think you need to get laid.... because your penis controlling what little brain you have... stupid twat.

Comment

To date there have been 785 fatal force shootings by police in the US. Guess what? 366 were white, 191 were black, 126 were Hispanic, and the remaining 102 are classified as other or unknown. To me, it appears to be everyone's problem, because people of all colors are being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      To date there have been 785 fatal force shootings by police in the US. Guess what? 366 were white, 191 were black, 126 were Hispanic, and the remaining 102 are classified as other or unknown. To me, it appears to be everyone's problem, because people of all colors are being shot.
                      anyone being shot by the police is an injustice... unless they gave them actual reason... the real problem is when it's unwarranted. like people with disabilities... etc. if you don't know how to hand things leave it to someone who does.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                        i guess you didn't like when MLK blocked off bridges so that "emergency" vehicles could pass or people could go about their business. Martin Luther King would be a big supporter of BLK because he understood the injustices. Unlike you. I think you need to get laid.... because your penis controlling what little brain you have... stupid twat.
                        Time of the month?

Comment

Working...
                        X