Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what will the new president of the United States do in thier first two year's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what will the new president of the United States do in thier first two year's

    so if trump wins what will his first 2 years be like or vice versa what will Hillary's first 2 years look like ???????

  • #2
    This is game. Fuck politics, religions and every dark topic

    Comment


    • #3
      Trump will impose term limits on all members of Congress and impose certain necessary lobbying bans. ABOUT TIME.

      Hillary will raise taxes and start a proxy war (at the very least) with Syria, Russia, Turkey, and possibly Iran.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds like they will spend all their time scotching "rumours" about themselves and the rest of their time making rumours about themselves.
        skype = tmbtiki

        Comment


        • #5
          correction:

          Sounds like they will spend all their time scotching "rumours" about themselves and the rest of their time making rumours about the other.

          just like the campaign. Four More Years. ugh.

          Comment


          • #6
            I predict Trump would request that his Attorney General have the FBI re-open the Hillary investigation, and Hillary will have her Attorney General and Treasury Secretary go after Trump. Both candidates will hold a grudge against the loser.

            Comment


            • #7
              nonsense really. but i will sit back n watch.

              Comment


              • #8
                let ww3 happen...
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                Comment


                • #9
                  They have already both said what they will do.
                  Trump- Will round all illegal Mexicans up in a humane way and ship them back to Mexico. He will build a wall on the Mexico border. He will tax the middle class more heavily than the rich. He will create a LARGE import tax. He will improve the bottom line. He will smoke cigars with Steve Wynn and Vladimir Putin while they contemplate on casino gaming revenue.

                  Hillary- Will create ridiculous gun laws, to make it almost impossible to purchase a firearm. She will keep up with the War on Drugs and invest in it heavily. She will create new feminist laws in the workforce, longevity for promotion and wage increases. She will make us purchase horrible healthcare that doesn't pay for the cure of our children. She will increase the troops in Iran by 2000 or over. She will piss of Vladimir Putin and cause WW3.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I predict Trump would request that his Attorney General have the FBI re-open the Hillary investigation, and Hillary will have her Attorney General and Treasury Secretary go after Trump. Both candidates will hold a grudge against the loser.
                    +1 They will both go after each other

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Schofield View Post
                      Trump will impose term limits on all members of Congress and impose certain necessary lobbying bans. ABOUT TIME.

                      Hillary will raise taxes and start a proxy war (at the very least) with Syria, Russia, Turkey, and possibly Iran.
                      How will Trump impose term limits? That isn't going to happen until people get pissed off enough to demand it, Congress certainly isn't going to impose it on themselves ..... the rest I agree with

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crowsen View Post
                        They have already both said what they will do.
                        Trump- Will round all illegal Mexicans up in a humane way and ship them back to Mexico. He will build a wall on the Mexico border. He will tax the middle class more heavily than the rich. He will create a LARGE import tax. He will improve the bottom line. He will smoke cigars with Steve Wynn and Vladimir Putin while they contemplate on casino gaming revenue.

                        Hillary- Will create ridiculous gun laws, to make it almost impossible to purchase a firearm. She will keep up with the War on Drugs and invest in it heavily. She will create new feminist laws in the workforce, longevity for promotion and wage increases. She will make us purchase horrible healthcare that doesn't pay for the cure of our children. She will increase the troops in Iran by 2000 or over. She will piss of Vladimir Putin and cause WW3.
                        You're right about Killary, but Trump's plan is to reduce taxes on the middle class, and he will only impose tariffs on companies who decide to leave the US to prevent them from leaving. He will also cut corporate taxes to incentivize them to stay in the first place. He also doesn't smoke or even drink lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TUJ View Post
                          How will Trump impose term limits? That isn't going to happen until people get pissed off enough to demand it, Congress certainly isn't going to impose it on themselves ..... the rest I agree with
                          That's a good point. At the very least, he will fight for term limits, and Congress may successfully shut that effort down. That way the people can see which members of the political establishment are afraid of losing power and can vote them out of office. I would vote across party lines if necessary, but definitely not in this upcoming election. Too much is at stake.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ok I think if trump wins he will build a wall look at the rest of the world compare there borders to our's, we have the weakest borders in the world. Secondly yes move all illegal Mexicans back home I also think trump will do the right thing an stop sending 100's of billions of dollars to afghan an Iraq and keep it here, but most of all rebuild this country to a better deliverance and the whole short term policy that's how it use to be back then it wasn't meant to be 40, 50, or 35, years in office you go in do your job an get out...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hillary will just continue the cycle of abortion gay right's an blah blah blah allow everyone to fraud the welfare and ssi system seriously fucking 18 an 19 year old fucking kids on well fare an ssi im like why you on ssi they say im bipolar fucking liar an even if your telling the truth that's not a disability to the point of no work fucking scum bag's I know ppl with bipolar that work all kinds of jobs whats your excuse im just fucking lazy pieces of shit they should be shot dead infront of a firing squad with Hillary in the middle as well

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X