coach : Klopp

Comment

Team : Barcelona
          Player : Messi
          Coach : Klopp,Carlo Ancelotti and Simeone cant pick up only one
          but Sir Alex is God.

Comment

does Bergkamp still play? :P
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

you mean football??!?? soccer wtf?!? ;DD

Comment

He means football not the fake version of Rugby the yanks play lol

Team: This is difficult because right now there isn't an outstanding team. If you go back to 08/09 for example it was clear the Barca team that beat Man United in the final of the champions league was the best in the world. Right now u don't really have that but id say its a toss up between Barca, Real and Bayern just because of the depth of talent in the squads and obvs the starting 11. The other big team are probably a level behind.
                Arsenal and Liverpool - I don't consider them a big team. Especially Liverpool - No league win in how many years? lol

Player: You could name a handful if you'r going on form. But if I had to choose one it would be Ronaldo with Messi a close close second but regardless of who u thinks better them two are the still the best players on the planet. Everyone else, Suarez for example are a level below.

Coach: Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelloti the best 3 in the world. You can argue about the order but these 3 are on another level. Next up you would have Simeona, Klobb, Wenger, Hiddink and probably a few others.
                Best ever - Alex Ferguson.

Comment

if you went with real madrid you don't like football but debt......nothing to do with sport

that club should be bankrupt and taken out of of competition.....$738 million debt
                  It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito_Vitale View Post
                    He means football not the fake version of Rugby the yanks play lol

Team: This is difficult because right now there isn't an outstanding team. If you go back to 08/09 for example it was clear the Barca team that beat Man United in the final of the champions league was the best in the world. Right now u don't really have that but id say its a toss up between Barca, Real and Bayern just because of the depth of talent in the squads and obvs the starting 11. The other big team are probably a level behind.
                    Arsenal and Liverpool - I don't consider them a big team. Especially Liverpool - No league win in how many years? lol

Player: You could name a handful if you'r going on form. But if I had to choose one it would be Ronaldo with Messi a close close second but regardless of who u thinks better them two are the still the best players on the planet. Everyone else, Suarez for example are a level below.

Coach: Mourinho, Guardiola and Ancelloti the best 3 in the world. You can argue about the order but these 3 are on another level. Next up you would have Simeona, Klobb, Wenger, Hiddink and probably a few others.
                    Best ever - Alex Ferguson.
                    Are you a UTD supporter ? Hilarious Mourinho the best manager he produces pure football AIDS

Comment

Yes I am but that has nothing to do with me putting him in the top 3. Also that top 3 was not in order of how I personally rate them. I would go 1.Ancelloti, 2.Guardiola, 3.Mourinho but its all subjective.

Comment

messi best soccer player

Comment

Working...
                        X