Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y

why must I lengthen the message to at least 10 characters

IF YOUR READING THIS THEN IM EXCITED TO SAY YOU HAVE NO LIFE INCLUDING ME FOR WRITING THIS SHIT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V FOR VAGINA

you suck balls..... end of the transmission.

Comment

Your a fag

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
        Your a fag
        me a fag you little bitch trying to get a no hit on enforcers when you were in iou with Jason aka yellow snow whos the fag now bitch boy crying saying I never had a choice when I w2as hitting smp nick made me do it yeah nick bet you didn't know he tried throwing you under the bus lmfao ic all bunch of back stabbers lol no wonder why your all so close bc your all the same back stabbers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
          you suck balls..... end of the transmission.
          no thanks I dnt suck balls and im curious to know how you can speak at all with nicks balls deep down your throat ???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
            no thanks I dnt suck balls and im curious to know how you can speak at all with nicks balls deep down your throat ???????????????
            you keep them so nice and slippery with your drool that's never a problem bro.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
              you keep them so nice and slippery with your drool that's never a problem bro.
              well if you an tru are that close hey that you guys business I guess but curious to know why did your ex wife leave again ????

oh yeah bc my balls were in her throat

#### shots fired

Comment

"Why did your ex wife leave again ????"

You mean she left him a 2nd time?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                  why did your ex wife leave again ????

oh yeah bc my balls were in her throat

#### shots fired
                  bro, if you're dumb enough to make that mistake after i told you about her, the only shot fired is yours to your own head.

Comment

v for vagina? lol
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Look we've all herd the story's bout his wife at the x-mas party's... After a few drinks, as long as you're willing to pay for the hotel room she's DTF cuZ...

Comment

It's a fucking game ,bringing personal stuff into the forums is just wrong. Stick to bashing the person playing the game not people who are not here to defend themselves

Comment

I dont want to blow my own trumpet but this gif could possibly be the only thing you ever need to respond to any insult on this game, ever.

It works on so many levels. iD, feel free to usr it, anyone going the personal life surely falls under the root vegetable banner.

*Shout out to St_Mickey for the punchline.
                          LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Maximus is an angry little man

Comment

Originally posted by juicy-j View Post
                              Maximus is an angry little man

lol why im mad im just gonna throw shit out there fuck I dnt play by rules yoll do bc yoll fucking stupid lol

Comment

Working...
                              X