X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrWorker
    replied
    Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
    If you think the worlds most wanted terrorists are sitting in cars waiting at border control points, you are more of an idiot than first thought.
    They don't just say "hey let's bomb Belgium", then get in their car and drive there.
    It is hate recruitment within the countries.
    its to do with media as well.

the same reasons why muslims bomb people.. is same reason why nationalists shoot people... I believe some of it is false flags anyway... but blame the media and government for purposely stirring people up.. its all part of the plan for martial law and new world order.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    no replies here? too bad....

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    The majority of deaths by terrorism in Europe from 2001 to 2014 were caused by Islamic terrorism, even while not including Islamic terrorist attacks in Russia.

Le Monde reported on 26 July 2016 that "Islamist Terrorism" had caused 236 dead in France in the preceding 18-month period.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Germany July 18, 2016 – A 17-year-old Afghan refugee injured five people seriously, two critically, with a knife and hatchet on a train near W├╝rzburg. The attacker was shot dead when he attacked the arriving police officers.

Germany July 24, 2016 – A suicide bombing outside a wine bar in Ansbach, Germany, in which a bomber tried to bomb a large music festival going on at the time. After detonation, he injured 15, 4 seriously. Many videos were discovered of him pledging allegience to ISIL and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The bomber was the only fatality.

France July 26, 2016 – A priest's throat was slit and four nuns were taken hostage in a church in Rouen, France. The IS-linked Amaq news agency said "two soldiers of the Islamic State" had carried out the attack. The two terrorists were shot dead by the French authorities. One of the men was known to the French intelligence services (as reported by French TV channel M6) and was on the French government's terror watch-list, known as the S list.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    France went code red...

In Europe they prevent muslim attacks on a daily bases.....don't believe the religious lies

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Quran was actually "revealed" while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:

[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)
    So, no... Muhammad did not condemn sex with children; he engaged in sex with children.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

Leave a comment:

• Modric
    replied
    http://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/fo...269#post132269 I would like you guys to continue this post on this post where I have written a lot more about Islam.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Modric View Post
    It is funny to hear this from a person who has no idea or has never even taken any research about the Quran. Read it and learn. Don't lose your time on internet propaganda and a lot of false shit. And assuming you wrote #removekebab, I'm actually laughing at you. In 1. World War and in 2. World War you guys got slaughtered easily. Don't let that shit happen again Idi u picku materinu.
    I'm sure it's funny for you to hear that people believe all forms of religion are cults. You're no different than any other brain washed person - and you're not unique by telling me to read the quran. How about you read the illiad instead - this way i'm returning a useless suggestion with one that is actually enlightening - and equally as ancient and does not force my beliefs on you.

You want to drink camel piss go for it - but don't get pissed when the world thinks you're in a cult and nuts.

#removekebab

Leave a comment:

• Modric
    replied
    Originally posted by Chance View Post
    Yeah - nice try. The quran is filled with contradictions and was written mostly by a pedophile. The only people who believe otherwise are in the cult we call islam.
    #removekebab
    It is funny to hear this from a person who has no idea or has never even taken any research about the Quran. Read it and learn. Don't lose your time on internet propaganda and a lot of false shit. And assuming you wrote #removekebab, I'm actually laughing at you. In 1. World War and in 2. World War you guys got slaughtered easily. Don't let that shit happen again Idi u picku materinu.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Modric View Post

Now I'm not saying I am actually 100% Muslim. Bosnian people are more like neutral when we talk about religion and we don't follow every rule in Islam. Like we are not even close to Arabian Muslims. But still. I believe in what's right. I know that my God does not want me killing innocent lives so you should just accept the fact that this shit is not a part of Islam. It is the people who made it to look like it was. The Media, the Governments. Politics.

To be able to read the Quran you need to understand it. You need to understand first what Islam is about. And by reading media propaganda you can't know shit. Cause that's what they want.
    Yeah - nice try. The quran is filled with contradictions and was written mostly by a pedophile. The only people who believe otherwise are in the cult we call islam.
    #removekebab

Leave a comment:

• Modric
    replied
    “And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is Hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.” (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:93) Why do these so called Muslims just kill people without a reason?

“O People! It is not permitted to kill the Muslims. Similarly to appropriate their property is not allowed. So do not be unjust upon yourselves and do not revert to disbelief after my death.” Why do these so called Muslims or terrorists kill Muslim people? Like this is something the media doesn't take in that much that these government supported organizations bomb down Mosques and killing their own ''brothers''. Sounds sketchy for me.

“Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for a manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:32)

The Almighty Allah says:

“....and do not kill ourselves; surely Allah is Merciful to you. And whoever does this aggressively and unjustly, We will soon cast him into Fire; and this is easy for Allah.” (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:29-30) This is meant by suicide bombing. Like they are doing a big sin for this.

They are not muslims. They are just there to act like they are Muslims so people get a negative side of Islam. These are just people who are governed by the U.S. It is all politics. Don't believe in everything you see on the internet. Read the Quran and you will see for yourself. A lot of people put up bunch of bullshit and people actually believe in those stuff. You can't complain about a religion that is actually striving to be peaceful..

But people hate to hear that Islam spread rapidly. And that one day, Islam will be the Majority in the whole world. You might be laughing now, but if we look into statistics.. Islam is still growing rapidly. Like some years ago it was said that there were 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. While there were around 2.2 billion Christians in the world. Now? Christians is still stuck at 2.2 billion while there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. Some say there are 1.7 billion now. It is rising. Why? Because while people focus on having 1 or 2 children per woman in European countries or other christian countries, Muslims focus on having 5 to 8 children. And this is the reason why they bring so much hate on Islam. Because we are growing.

Now I'm not saying I am actually 100% Muslim. Bosnian people are more like neutral when we talk about religion and we don't follow every rule in Islam. Like we are not even close to Arabian Muslims. But still. I believe in what's right. I know that my God does not want me killing innocent lives so you should just accept the fact that this shit is not a part of Islam. It is the people who made it to look like it was. The Media, the Governments. Politics.

To be able to read the Quran you need to understand it. You need to understand first what Islam is about. And by reading media propaganda you can't know shit. Cause that's what they want.
    Last edited by Modric; 09-11-2016, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Schofield
    replied
    Merkel committed political suicide by ruining many places in Europe...

Why don't we have Saudi Arabia or any of the gulf states take any refugees? Saudi Arabia has a place with thousands of air conditioned tents with no one living in them for fuck sakes. Why don't we set up safe zones in Syria and other places for the civilians?

Thousands of refugees have died crossing the Mediterranean when we could have kept them safe within their own region. It makes no sense.
    Last edited by Schofield; 09-11-2016, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
    so I guess when a pastor or priest feels bloated they just take a altar boy for a spin then huh?????????????????????????????????????????
    Why in the fuck would I care or know?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Chance View Post
    Don't forget to mix camel urine in your camels milk. It will solve that bloating feeling you get from reading that much of the quran.
    so I guess when a pastor or priest feels bloated they just take a altar boy for a spin then huh?????????????????????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Chance
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    Sounds exactly like IS to me....

oh but wait it's directly taken from quran....

...and all muslims follow quran as if it were the words of god/allah
    Don't forget to mix camel urine in your camels milk. It will solve that bloating feeling you get from reading that much of the quran.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X