No announcement yet.

No more terrorist attacks in Europe? :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/fo...269#post132269 I would like you guys to continue this post on this post where I have written a lot more about Islam.
    Mr. Modric

Comment

Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:
      'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Quran was actually "revealed" while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:

[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)
      So, no... Muhammad did not condemn sex with children; he engaged in sex with children.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

France went code red...

In Europe they prevent muslim attacks on a daily bases.....don't believe the religious lies
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Germany July 18, 2016 – A 17-year-old Afghan refugee injured five people seriously, two critically, with a knife and hatchet on a train near W├╝rzburg. The attacker was shot dead when he attacked the arriving police officers.

Germany July 24, 2016 – A suicide bombing outside a wine bar in Ansbach, Germany, in which a bomber tried to bomb a large music festival going on at the time. After detonation, he injured 15, 4 seriously. Many videos were discovered of him pledging allegience to ISIL and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The bomber was the only fatality.

France July 26, 2016 – A priest's throat was slit and four nuns were taken hostage in a church in Rouen, France. The IS-linked Amaq news agency said "two soldiers of the Islamic State" had carried out the attack. The two terrorists were shot dead by the French authorities. One of the men was known to the French intelligence services (as reported by French TV channel M6) and was on the French government's terror watch-list, known as the S list.

Comment

The majority of deaths by terrorism in Europe from 2001 to 2014 were caused by Islamic terrorism, even while not including Islamic terrorist attacks in Russia.

Le Monde reported on 26 July 2016 that "Islamist Terrorism" had caused 236 dead in France in the preceding 18-month period.

Comment

no replies here? too bad....

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                If you think the worlds most wanted terrorists are sitting in cars waiting at border control points, you are more of an idiot than first thought.
                They don't just say "hey let's bomb Belgium", then get in their car and drive there.
                It is hate recruitment within the countries.
                its to do with media as well.

the same reasons why muslims bomb people.. is same reason why nationalists shoot people... I believe some of it is false flags anyway... but blame the media and government for purposely stirring people up.. its all part of the plan for martial law and new world order.

Comment

Working...
                X