Useless fact of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless fact of the day

The kangaroo and the emu are the only 2 animals that can't move themselves backwards!
    skype = tmbtiki

When I saw that title, I thought it said "useless fuck of the day"
    I was expecting a rant about Storm!
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

i like the useless fuck of the round now that's a good idea.

lots of candidates

Comment

a housefly hums in F key...
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

wasps can only fly upwards

Comment

The heart shape ♡ doesn't symbolise the real heart but how the rear of a woman looks when she bends.
            However the ♡ shape can be formed if two hearts are joined oppositely, thus giving the idea of 'significant other'.

Comment

Rule of thumb was actually derived from the English where you couldnt beat your wife with anything wider then your thumb

Comment

Average speed of a fart going out your bung hole is 7 miles per hour.

Comment

According to the bible God has killed more people then Satan. God kills 2038344. Satan kills 10 .

Comment

Donald Duck was originally banned in Finland because he wore no pants.

Comment

Elephants use the folds of skin on their back to crush mosquitos.

Comment

If you pee while laying down, you will have to take another shower.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                          Donald Duck was originally banned in Finland because he wore no pants.
                          So was winnie the pooh

Comment

Lots of useless facts going I see but I'm sorry to say that the one that makes me wonder is "Average speed of a fart going out your bung hole is 7 miles per hour."

1. who the fuck decided that was a good idea to measure that?
                            2. who actually agreed to get their farts measured?
                            3. just how many did they measure to get an average?
                            4. did they measure all types to get an average (slow/fast/long/short/smelly/non-smelly/moist/dry ect)?
                            5. what the heck is the average speed of a fart going INTO a bung hole?
                            skype = tmbtiki

Comment

continuous farting for 6 years and 9 months would create energy equivalent to an atomic bomb.

Comment

Working...
                              X